Reviews for Days in the Life of Ysabel Volturi
Magos186 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
This is very good so far. I'm sorry to say it's not my cup of tea, but to each her own. It is well written and an interesting plot so far. I'm sure you'll have many readers who'll love it.
Marmite-1 chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Mc-Lovin this story! I needs an update asap! lol:) Santiago 3

The faerie idea is very good, a very different idea then other stories I have read!
rubiconqueen chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
This is an interesting start. Is Ysabel kind of a play on Isabella? Are you planning on continuing this? It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I would like it if you went into a little more descriptive detail on the way things look- people, places, etc.

Good work!
astarte-lydianna chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
oooo a fairy i like it! i've definately never come across this idea before! Go little fairy girl and show those volturi what for they won't know what hit them!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Nice job.

I liked the interaction between Ysabel and all the Volturi.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Hmm, intriguing.
idontwantanaccountanymore chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Hey Fleur!

This is me, being late to read your stories. (don't feel too special, I'm late for everything) Anyways, I just read Days in the Life of Johanna Beaufort Volturi. It was adorable! I like your idea of fairies and I like the character of Santiago. He seems awesome to the Nth degree. I'd like to see more of it, like what happens when Johanna wakes up.

Another thing I thought was cool was your incorporation of new characters! I love it when people invent their own people for stories instead of just writing something about the existing characters. Also, I like it when people reinvent the existing characters. I like creativity!

One thing I would mention...Vous devriez être prudents avec les traducteurs en ligne. Quelquefois ils provoquent des problèmes. La conjugaison de verbes est souvent incorrecte. (J'ai passé un an dans La Roque, Provence.) Google it. The place is gorgeous. Follow this link...

www dot provenceweb dot fr/e/vaucluse/roquealric/roquealric dot htm

Anyhoo, I'll see when I can get to your other stories! I haven't seen/read/collected any knowledge on the story of Robin Hood, so I'll have to let that one pass...You'll definitely be hearing from me on the subject of Le Déclin du jour de Johanna, though.

Talk to you soon!