Reviews for Don't Apologize
RakCetGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love this!
Missingwings chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
YES! I love it so much, and so far all of your other stories too. You kept these two in character, and yet expressed OOC emotions, and made their relationship completely believable. Amazing!
SilentSable chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Really good story! I really enjoyed it! They are really in character if you ask me! Great job!
Evil-Peach chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
that was soo cute in a twisted sadomasochist way .
Silverlynxcat chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This. Is. a. GEM.

I've missed out on most kakuhidan fics because they seem so OOC. Of course its hard to detail a somewhat enjoyable romance between these two, yet you done so perfectly! Not only was it cute but the characters were BELIEVABLE. A rarity I've come to discover.

Kudos to you 8D
Maudit Maestro chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Daw
Urufu-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
So...amazngly... beautiful! Lovely, LOVELY, work. This was one of the best KakuHida fics I've read do far. Wow... just wow. Amazing!
yaoi fan sevinteen chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
o.o X3 aw so cute .. and weird.

xp
R.A.M chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
In a sea of repulsive, OOC and horribly shallow fics for this pairing,

There are few pearls like this story.

This is the first GOOD fic I've found for this pairing in maybe a year.

Sure I've found amusing and cute ones. But none with such insight to the pairing on a deeper level.

I just have to say; Thank you for contributing some good writing to this corrupt fanbase! )':
Caelice chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh, this was so beautiful! Kakuzu's words were so heartbreaking and sweet. I really liked the way you turned their relationship into a cycle, but made it seem much more deep in the end.

Great job!
Ditkata chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
lol LOVE THE ENDIN IT'S SO CUTE 3
FanficMogul chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Wow! That's a nice story! I liked the ending. Well done. You've explored the pairing well, and wrote well too, though I believe the paragraph near the end "Hidan was starting to resent" was one of the places that could have been tinkered with a bit more. Else, as I said, good.