Reviews for Lady in Waiting
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 5 . 10/23/2016
I really like how you researched all of the historical facts and details and are able to just deliver!

Also, it's pretty cool how you took the liberty to transform Ichigo - and others like Grimmjow and I think Renji too - into mystical creatures that fit into Japanese folklore. I'm always really interested into the social behaviour of Japanese people and to me the way the women and men act around each other fascinates me.

I like how effortless you write Orihime and her relationship with the other girls. They are all so in character, or at least as close to in character as they can get :D And I'm still curious how Ichigo was able to transform into a kirin in the first place. You mentioned it must have been something to do with his emotional state but I think there might be more behind it :D

Ugh, and I feel so sorry for Orihime that she and her beloved brother married into this horrible family... I bet Sora feels responsible for that and has not really a chance to change anything about it, as long as is wife and in-laws have too much influence and power... :/

Anyways, I really liked the idea of this story! Lots of love to you :D
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
Update soon!
vidanime chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
WELL WRITTEN AND DAMN FUNNY. PLEASE DO CONTINUE!
daianapotter chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
i am glad that they are together again i wonder if ichigo will kill her step-mother if he know the true.
daianapotter chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
i really like the sex scene it was very sweet and hot at the same time
but very ridicuolus the names xD
daianapotter chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
poor asano xD but i really like how ichigo enter and get out of him xD
Neliel V Sanji chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
So where's the rest of it and darn it's been 4 years since the last update aww...w mehn i really want to know what'll happen next
A Midsummer chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Legitimate Historical fanfiction for my beloved Orihime and Ichigo. And it's actually japanese, not some kind of European fairy tale kind of thing most historical fics tend to be. My face is red from both the smut and the innuendos rampant in this fic. Honestly, it's hilarious how very Inoue and Ichigo they still are. Inoue being as playful as ever and Ichigo being Ichigo. Pffft.
MasterQwertster chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Please write more of this story! I really like it. The humor of it is really good and I just want to see more.
TopherLoaf chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
KAWAII!
mz.gee93 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
i am really getting into this story i hope you get inspired to start writing it again
Hartanna chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
You really know your stuff. I'm not even into romance, but this is really well written. I know it's been awhile since you've updated this, but even so please do so again soon! I love your creativity and your writing style.
melnel chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Loved this soooo much! Hope the other chapter comes out soon.
Natarii-loves-Chocolate-milk chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is amazing! I'm normally in the IchiRuki camp (not from like or dislike, I just prefer Rukia's personality) but this has converted me momentarily. If you don mind my asking, where I'd you find all, your nformation on the Heian era?
Vermouth chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
This is truly a fascinating story, so rich and full of originality. But beyond that, it's hilarious. Congrats!