Reviews for Text Messaging
Random fan chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
LOL! OMG that was effing HILARIUS! Love it. And I usually don't like one-shots, but this was awesome. :') (crying of laughter. I just invented the emoji) Heeeeeyyyyyy, does Grimmjow know what an emoji is? Well thats gonna be fun to think about...
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I started laughing at the end. Like do you even get service in hueco mundo?
half-breed vampire chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
roflmao nice nice
White Sulfur chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Hilarious. :) Grimmjow's temperament is always amusing... even if he's curious like a child.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
THAT'S SUCH AN OBNOXIOUSLY CUTE GRIMMJOW THING TO DO!
ariedling chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
awsome, adults just should not learn "kid" talk i have to admit grimm is good for learning to txt so fast
ravenlaw13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
lol u should use more of the espadas for stuff like this . thanks and please keep up the awesome work
Utopian Moon chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Hahaha. Grimmjow is soo funny!
rockhorsegeek chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Haha I love that fanfic! The idea of shinigami and arrancar not getting the world of technology is really amusing to me and you pulled it off perfectly. Good job!
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
LOLZ! hahaha no seriously though this is super cute :)
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
LMAO!

This was awesome!
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
HAHAHAH omg my sides! i can't breathe! hahahah! 'lull'

this was freaking hilarious!
TiRaMiSuLoVeR chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Lol that was funny! Ichigo...well he brought this on himself. I wish I could see that...Grimmjow texting XD
Surely Blue chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
The regret, I bet Ichigo feels it deeply.

Really, how could he not?

The whole situation turned from annoyingly familiar to everlastingly bothersome within a matter of weeks. Unwittingly setting Ichigo up for years of aggravation, I love Orihime’s simplicity and geniality. Ichigo Kurosaki has always been one of my favorite characters, but I’m not adverse to seeing helpful advice later come to bite him in the butt. Along with Jeagerjaques’ characterization, you receive extra s for not skimping out with the editing.

Any-who, I needed a laugh right now and you provided it, so I want to gift you with a very big - “Thank you!”.
Grimmylover101 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010