Reviews for His Brown Eyes
Aivlyz chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
-claps with teary eyes- Beautiful, mate, just- just, beautiful... I loved how you could write so well and the way you elaborated everything- it wasn't too draggy nor too straight forward; I thought the consistency of the story was perfect. I liked the whole plot, it was very well built and everything but, I wish there was a prologue for this; I'd really be looking forward to see who Devlin's real mother is... Or maybe Kevin created him? But, seriously, this was really good. Keep up your great work!
Bridget chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
That was hands down one of the saddest stories I have ever read. Perhaps its because I love Ben 10 and I absolutely love angsty Gwevin, but the story itself was very well written. You managed to build complex realistic characters in only four pages! AND you plotted a heart wrenching love story without ever bringing one of the lovers into the script! Do not ever stop writing. I will be back for more
TheCaramelSecrets chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Wow- cool story! Ugh, too tired to say more, but I really enjoyed it!
ghibli3624 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Wow great story and very nice plot twist.
ghibli3624 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Wow great story and very nice plot twist.
JustDanny chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
So great!
Mary Foster chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
love her but I wanted a happy ending for gwen, kevin and devlin :c
ETNRL4L chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
.GOD! I'm absolutely, compelled to review your last chapter! First of all, the story overall was executed, brilliantly and I feel I should let you know that, I read the third chapter before you revised it. I never reviewed because the way you took the the story disappointed me so much... I couldn't bring myself to do it. I apologize for that, now. You deserved it the first time around and you deserve it now. I'm ecstatic you were 'inspired' to write this fourth chapter the way you did. You totally owned it! You tore it up! I love how you listened to your reviewers' suggestions over the year and a half it took you to finish, and tweaked it, just enough, so that it's still so obviously yours, but accommodating to your readers' sensitivities. You're my kind of fan-fic writer! I loved it. I don't necessarily love that you gave my favorite couple the life they deserve; than ripped it away... but at least you did it with definite flare. Kudos!
Anna chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Really good :)
general zargon chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
Wow, did not see that one coming! I never thought there'd be 2 Devlins. o_O Congrats on throwing in a great plot twist! I really liked this story, and I hope you write more Ben 10 stuff with Devlin. :) Please keep up the excellent work!
AM83220 chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
An excellent conclusion to a well-written story about my favorite Ben 10 character: the longing, tormented, clever, powerful, and unquestionably noble Devlin. Great work! You did such a great job of delving into Devlin's mind; any chance of a bonding fic involving him and his brother in the future?
Remotecat25 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Please write the next chapter! This story is so good!
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Aw, I just loved it! It's a shame Devlin had to find everything out in his own, but then again he could have thought everything as either too unbelievable or too good to be true otherwise. And I'm sure there was a reason for him growing up without Gwen and Kevin going Evil again, like maybe he ended up absorbing too much energy again and going mad or something. Anyway, it was a great chapter and I look forward to reading the rest, especially now that Devlin knows about Gwen being his biological mother!
Cskjjmdrn chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
It was perfect! Until the very end... I dont agree with your desision to make Gwen his mom, but it's your story. It's still a very good story, and I like it alot. Your writing is very good!
tilvy19it chapter 3 . 9/27/2011