Reviews for His Brown Eyes
chimera629 chapter 4 . 3/16
Wow so well written and absolutely believe able
chimera629 chapter 3 . 3/16
Okay now I'm really starting to wonder what happened
chimera629 chapter 2 . 3/16
So why did Kevin end up in the void and is he power mad
chimera629 chapter 1 . 3/16
Why was Devlin in the null void and who is his mom
Patch star chapter 4 . 2/9
Omg this is it?! *cries* I thought it was something longer! Right in the feels
xflasher chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I'm the guest that just reviewed by the way.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Great story. I liked how you combined the 10,000 universe with the main one.
Aivlyz chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
-claps with teary eyes- Beautiful, mate, just- just, beautiful... I loved how you could write so well and the way you elaborated everything- it wasn't too draggy nor too straight forward; I thought the consistency of the story was perfect. I liked the whole plot, it was very well built and everything but, I wish there was a prologue for this; I'd really be looking forward to see who Devlin's real mother is... Or maybe Kevin created him? But, seriously, this was really good. Keep up your great work!
Bridget chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
That was hands down one of the saddest stories I have ever read. Perhaps its because I love Ben 10 and I absolutely love angsty Gwevin, but the story itself was very well written. You managed to build complex realistic characters in only four pages! AND you plotted a heart wrenching love story without ever bringing one of the lovers into the script! Do not ever stop writing. I will be back for more
TheCaramelSecrets chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Wow- cool story! Ugh, too tired to say more, but I really enjoyed it!
ghibli3624 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Wow great story and very nice plot twist.
ghibli3624 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Wow great story and very nice plot twist.
JustDanny chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
So great!
Mary Foster chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
love her but I wanted a happy ending for gwen, kevin and devlin :c
ETNRL4L chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
.GOD! I'm absolutely, compelled to review your last chapter! First of all, the story overall was executed, brilliantly and I feel I should let you know that, I read the third chapter before you revised it. I never reviewed because the way you took the the story disappointed me so much... I couldn't bring myself to do it. I apologize for that, now. You deserved it the first time around and you deserve it now. I'm ecstatic you were 'inspired' to write this fourth chapter the way you did. You totally owned it! You tore it up! I love how you listened to your reviewers' suggestions over the year and a half it took you to finish, and tweaked it, just enough, so that it's still so obviously yours, but accommodating to your readers' sensitivities. You're my kind of fan-fic writer! I loved it. I don't necessarily love that you gave my favorite couple the life they deserve; than ripped it away... but at least you did it with definite flare. Kudos!