Reviews for The Spirit of Things
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
This is rather depressing but beautiful.

Now I just want Harry to die so they can finally be together.. But that's probably not the purpose of this exercise. XD
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Very sweet.
JcRMaO chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Wow, Snape being a ghost and still wanting to be with Harry is a unique approach!
I totally LOVE it!
Is there any chance that there will b a sequel?
If not, what do I have to do to convince you!? D
I'm sure the other reviewers would b thrilled as well! )
Pretty please? :P
Kae chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh that was so good. :)
Ronin101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Very unusual, great scenes, great wit...loved it!
DarkGirl27966 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Ummmmm...not quite sure what to say. Very good though.
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Ah yes, I really do like a ghostly Sev and you write him so very nicely, it's hard not to like him. I loved the detail of him throwing chalk and pretending that it was Peeves. Heehee. The kiss at the end was pure brilliance.
bloodytears87 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
lol that was cute i liked it _
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Giggles. Nicely done-you do the progression in their relationship, which both of them can see is quite absurd but very real, quite will.
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Eie, this was so cute.

Hahaha, hope you update this. I usually hate Snape/Harry, but I enjoyed this fic.
whitehound chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Very sweet - although the idea of Mandrake as a sedative is a bit... Well, as well as being a hallucinogen and potentially lethal, mandrake is a super-efficient laxative. But it's true there must be some way round that, because it used to be used as a general anaesthetic at Soutra hospital in the early Middle Ages.
evrdreaming chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Ya know...I have work I should be doing...instead, I'm here checking out your stories, because I liked 'Perspective' so much. So it's really your fault, just so you know. ;p

Anyway, this was really pretty unique, and I liked the way you laid out the story. I liked it lots. )
placeholder89 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
MORE! Please?
shogi chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Aw, that was wonderful! Those little clips of their conversations was really cute! I loved it! Thanks for sharing! :D
MareG8 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
weird, never seen something quite like this, but still cute and endearing :)