Reviews for The Shoshone and the Poleepkwa
BTW chapter 11 . 4/1
Word of advice when making OCs; guys r more fun n realistic than females.
WTF chapter 11 . 4/1
This story is plain stupid. U couldnt come up with a better name that sequoya. Thats the worst lame ass name ever. Ur OC is mad out to be an idiot just waiting to get kidnapped. I wouldnt be suprised is she ends up gang raped by the poleepkwa gang members. Y not save her the trouble n just kill her off. Or better yet u should stop writing this.
emma chapter 11 . 3/4
nice history keep going :)
Glacio Fajro chapter 11 . 1/2
This story is awesome
A chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
Awesome! Can't wait for more! This is the best District 9 fiction out there! Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Must... Have... Next chapter...
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
yeeeees you updated! yay i love this story, u r awesome. :)
Jomagaher chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh geez... it looks promising! _ Its interesting to see a Fanfiction based on the film context instead of its characters 3
I will continue reading anytime soon... until then, I can assure Ill have your story in my "followed" ones :D
Regards W
Jomagaher
Flaming Kunoichi chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
Yay! Your back. Interesting chapter. I hope your next update won't be for the next 3 years.
Shark chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
I'm SO happy that you updated this story again! Keep up the good work. UwU
LunaWolfAngel chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
love the story! im excited to see what happens when david meets sequoya!

- LunaWolfAngel *.*
TheShadowAngel66 chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
this is a great story! too bad it looks abandoned.
i hope you'll continue it!
Flaming Kunoichi chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
What is up with you? Really? It's been two fckin years and you haven't posted a new chapter. Don't be like that, get this story back on the first page. I saw on your profile that your on hiatus until June 2nd. It's fckin August. Two months have passed and you should be on break. Right?
What are you doing right now? You got people waiting for new chapters and your still on vacation. Pleazzzz!
By the way, awesome story. I like ur OC characters David and Aaron. Update soon, or I'll steal this story from you! lol j/k.
bubbahcakes chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Three words... What the fuck man? You said you haven't forgotten about this stoyr but you haven't updated it for 2 fuckin years? I saw that you've updated your profile just this month, so why haven't you worled on your story? Please don't make this into just another awesome but discontinued story.

As far as the story goes, it's very sweet. Good job, I love the characters. :D
Thebluerooster chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
wow! i love this story, i can't wait to see what happens next. Alex seemes so cute! beside the fact that he doesn'y like humans, but lots of them don't..

Arus has a crush! how cute, but it seems weird that he's a gang member but still wants her attention.

amazing story, can't wait to read more
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »