Reviews for Dirty Dishes
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Ah, you wrote about dirty dishes to express the emotions brought by an empty house. And you have done so brilliantly!
Phoenixica24 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love the last line of this! If read on its own, it's hilarious! And with the rest of the story, it makes sense! Great job! XD
kono yona usotsuki chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This is a touching piece of work.

I love how you started the sentence with 'He visited the house one time after she left.'

And I love how you went into the details about the house, as it gave it an abandoned feeling.

And that mixing bowl part was really touching, how Anko would leave it to 'soak.'

You've showed another side of Orochimaru, the one that shows regret about how he wasn't able to change.

Wonderful work! Keep it up!
Taichi09 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
An interesting idea. I have to wonder though (because I've seen it elsewhere), where did you get the idea for Anko to be afraid of thunderstorms? Is there an official source (and it wouldn't surprise me considering there is one for the character's favorite foods) out there that has the character's fears? Still, clever take, I like short things like this with a little more human Orochi. Not too much, just a bit.

Taichi
leiaah chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
You're right! That does leave something to think about. Since he had no more use for Anko why did he just not kill her? You make Orochimaru sound a little human, I like it! It's OOC in all the right ways! :D
Trissacar chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
sad :( but good
Fried Chicken chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I've always imaginated something like that... I mean orochimaru isn't totally evil isn't he? He could possibly have feelings for Anko ( I mean the sensei-student relationship or even father-daughter, NOTHING else.

Sure I was desappointed by Kishimoto, I mean oro-chan is the main vilain of first gen and we know nothing of him, only that he had a rude chilhood. There's so much to develop about him and litle Anko-chan...

Anyways good job, I'm fed up with the kind of incestual relationship between the two of them, they deserve something better don't you think so?
Orochimaru-Sama chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Anko was found in a bloody battlefield by Orochimaru and the other 2 Sanin when she was a child. No one knew why she was there in the place,except a mysterious white-haired boy who is at the same age as she was.

They were both Demons born out of a person's hatred at something,which is unknown whenever Anko's presence there caused a massacre.

Yoshihito,now a leader of an anti-traffick trade organization,uses "Brothel Children,"including Yuriko herself, to destroy the very countries that torment his creator.

Meanwhile,Anko and Orochimaru started their traveling group of their own(if you watch MTV's Jackass and The Clam's from family guy)
Ryunn Kazan chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
HELL YAY!

The total randomness of this story really paid off. I smell a sequal coming on. [sniffs air] Wait...that's just my ramen!

-RK
MarzSpy chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
pretty good :) its very emotional
The Serial Typist chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I never really got how Oro could throw Anko away, she practically worshipped the ground he walked on. Great one-shot. OroAnko is cute, if somewhat disturbing.