Reviews for Before My Eyes
Gabe Mason chapter 1 . 9/12
Wow, thank you for ruining my nightthis was so lovely and cute and first but... Wow
Alex Buster chapter 1 . 6/19
I read this story twice. And it made me cry twice. It's beautiful. I loved it.
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 6/4
Wow you just utterly annihilated my heart. I came into this thinking it was going to be cute with a few moments of drama, and then BAM my heart got broken again and again. ...At least Zack will meet them in the end.
FayeFox chapter 1 . 4/3
.God.
This got so depressing but I'm really satisfied with how you ended it. It would've been way sadder if Zack was the only one left behind even though he wanted to be together with Cloud. At least now they are together again. :')

I really like your Zack x Cloud stories!
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 3/27
Oh god. I thought laughing with a respiratory infection was awful, crying is some much worse. Damn it. It's sweet and lovely and gorgeous. And of course it'd end sadly.

Just..

Thank you for writing. It was well done, and... just thanks.
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 2/23
WHATTTT! DX Oh gawd, why did you do this?! Write what seems like a ridiculously fluffy happy story and killed them off one by one. Surprise Tragedy!
Despite that though this was great, even if I started sniffling near the end...
Promakhos chapter 1 . 2/1
Damn. That was sad. And awesome. And sad.
Kuroya.Phantom.In.Darkness chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Y u make me cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... TT_TT...
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Holy freaking crap. This was...this was freaking amazing. I loved how all of it flowed, first of all and how you went into detail about all the important things in their life as well as some smaller things to help further develop their bond. But you also didn't go overboard with the detail and I like that.

God help me, the earring as the ring...that was so effing sweet! And them adopting cute, little Denzel only to have him die...dude! Talk about depressing. So heartbreaking! And then when Cloud died! UGH. Even more heart wrenching. The only good thing about those situations was the fact that Tifa came back and apologized. Although it still took her way too long, in my opinion, but hey, better later than never.

And how you ended it too...those two simple lines of dialogue. That was perfect. Like WOW. I just...I can't even...I'm a babbling brook right now, I apologize. Just know that this is truly an amazing piece and I am so in love with it.
DiAmOnD chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Soooo wasn't expecting the tears at the end..
And if you've ever heard Impossible by Shontelle, I think that song helped to bring out the tears as it started playing in the background.
QuesoPwnz chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Well that got really sad really quickly... I loved it though! Thank you for sharing!
Mirage chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
that is really terrible sad, but a well writen story
wow really hard to think tthat a only 39 years old is ok and ready to die to be with his Little Family, and that the cure was found only such a short time after the two died...and that Aerith did send him knowing what will happen...atleast i think she did, and did know he will be more happy with his Family than with them.
nice writing you did, and i love the Feeling you did bring over to the Reader, it was like you where with them, atleast some i think
Ren chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
You could have at least made them have a reunion at the end. It was sooooo wonderful overall. Thqnks soo much
And a Wolf Dreams chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Excuse me while I go dig a deep hole for myself to lie in and cry for an eternity.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Awwwwwww, that was really sad at the end but it was a touching story