Reviews for Photo Booth
aya -.- desu chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Oh my, oh my, oh my, OH MY GOD... I hope i was there and filming their lovely moment...
Kkkkkkkkk...
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
*claps*
Nice! :D The thing is, everyday when I go to school I walk past a photobooth.
I don't think I can manage NOT to blush every morning from now on since I'm probably always going to think about guys doing the dirty in there with me being mere feet away.
CheshireeKat chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
You Officially made photobooths... THE SHIT! XD 3
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Ending quote awesome!
But yes that was a good short teehee.
Ichi is going to be mortified when he has to leave
Parafet chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Holy Shit! I bow down to your awesomeness, this is like my 12th time reading this. Its so good i'm speechless, i'm overwhelmed with joy that your geniusness came up with this. I just love it when ichigo is written like that. Oh God the sex, i can die happy, aizen is hot but AizenxIchgo is hotter the same goes for GrimmjowxIchigo and StarkxIchigo. I pray to God your Geniusness will make more stories like these.
salena98 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
...uhh i think i hav a nosebleed now
HanakoAnimeaddict chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I... just wow. I don't think either of them were glaringly OOC (though that term varies with each person), and this was/is very enjoyable. Just another thing to fuel my headcanon for Aizen, sad to say.

It was very interesting... and I definitely will not view Photo Booths the same way ever again. Well, extremely enjoyable nonetheless.
IlOvEmUsIcAnDyAoI chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ya know, I think you just added photo booths to my "I Will Never Look At It The Same Way Again" list. Awesome story by the way.
Crazyitachi-la-malade-de-Shaka chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I love it so much! Funny and hot *w*

*nosebleed*

it's so great! more? 3 another kink from Aizen? no? pliiiiiiz! :D

So, i add it to my favorites! 8D

Thanks a lot fot this OS!

Crazyitachi~
Dust to Dusk chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Hmm... I never really thought about this before, but I think Aizen really would be the spanking kind in bed. After all, he really does have that "You will obey me or there will be consequences." attitude.
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ah-

Meh-

Wa?

Well done!

This is very interesting, as you didn't make this super OCC

I usually don't like AU, but I loved this!
Tainted Rhapsody chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
_ Kyu~n. My life is complete. StarrIchi, GrimmIchi, then AiIchi. All in awesome lemon, with a very good writing style to match~!

Yes, Aizen was VERY in character, from the egotistic need to stake his claim, to the absolute knowledge that he has control. I'm currently writing an AiIchi fic, and this is exactly the Aizen that I am aiming for; sexy, confident and slightly kinky, but not sadistic and eeeevil. XD

Thank you for writing this! It's definitely one of my favs, and now I have something to refer to when I think Aizen is too mean (or in some cases, not mean enough XP). Hope you don't mind~.

"When life gives you lemons, sit back and enjoy the show and hope to god it's yaoi." Genious! I completely agree; we must find out who wrote this!

~Tainted Rhapsody~ Deeeelish; who knew phone-booth sex could be so kinky?
mamita chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Hi I loved your fic, I love this couple, is one of my favorites, Sousuke and Ichigo are so cute and hot together, I hope they do more fics, go on, thank you very much and kisses.
Felineheart chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Very nice I too will never look at photobooths the same way again lol
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
*glomps* omee jeez that was hot! More! *snerk* i loved it! Photobooth sex...definately hot :) AiIchi is luff!