Reviews for Coming Back
Jenny wrens chapter 6 . 1/1
Darling story. Well written. :)
crystalquirt chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
Awesome story -i enjoyed reading it :)
fighttowin1 chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
Very nicely done! Congratulations on your first story!

I think that it was very touching that it was Carol that you had with Lucas while he made his decision. At first I had a hard time accepting that Lucas would blow up at the captain like he did, and not complete his task simply because he was playing a video game...however he IS a teenager, and once Tim came forward with the info about Lawrence, it was much more believable. I think that it all worked beautifully, well done. :-)

Thank you for sharing your story with us!
JazzieG chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
Enjoyed this story. Good job for your first fic. Hope you write some more.
sunshine21409 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Cute fic liked the interaction of Carol/Lucas/nathan
zentry chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
love it ;)
Gohanzgirl chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
I absolutely adored reading this! Wonderful writing!
ElizabetRose chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Glad to see a new SQ writer. I'm from "y'all" land also. And really, I think "you" should have a plural in some circumstances.

Yes I saw Rappacini's Daughter w/ KT in it and he was a guest star in this or that series, but it's Rappacini's Daughter I remember. When there's an evil Lawrence in a fic, I just put a different actor in.

I've finished ch2 and it's like I'm back on the SQ in S1. I really like that you've got the story written so I won't be left w/ another WIP.
CJane chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
Sorry it's taken me so long to comment. I've had log-in problems for a few days. I'm glad to see that Lucas made it back from "beyond." Like you'd bump him off, right ;)
Lynnp chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
What a great story! I loved every bit of it! I do hope you write more soon.

Lynn

x
CF Vici chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
This is a very sweet and touching story. Lawrence visiting his comatose son more than he ever even talked to him when he was well. Carol watching over the husband she left behind as well as the almost-adopted son. Nice character vignettes. Thanks for sharing.
Questfan chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
I had a family member in hospital rehab for many months and that was bad enough but at least he was conscious and improving. I can't begin to imagine how a family would deal with a long term coma patient. I love that Lawrence actually showed up in this story. For a charachter we never actually met I think we all infer a lot about Carol Bridger and you did a great job of her characterisation in this. Altogether, very nicely done! I hope you write us some more stories.
20yearfriend chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
I am really enjoying your story!

Please post the next chapter SOON!

Great Job!
CF Vici chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Wow, that was a tear-jerker. How cool for Carol Bridger to be the one to show up and give him the choice. And how sweet is Lucas to choose to go back just for him? Very nicely done. I'm still drying the tears.
mayoroscommon chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
I just caught up with the last chapter this morning. Nice cliffhangar. Intersting job with Lawrence-I never really bought into the physically abusive Lawrence; always saw him more as a parent who was somewhat selfcentered, and perhaps even a little intimidated by his super brilliant son.