Reviews for Dawning Power
Royalty Battles chapter 7 . 7/18
Wow this story is good please write more I want to know what happens next.
Kai-Rhiannon chapter 7 . 7/13
Please update! This story has been so good!
Avalonemyst chapter 7 . 4/6
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
Awww man just when it was getting good and Good
Mary Mab chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
I don't know I think I need more chapters to decide if I like it or not. So why not get to updating already ... ;p ;) ;p
Mary Mab chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Just adorable just ... ;p ;) ;p
Mary Mab chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Yes I really am enjoying this and hope it keeps going... More ;p ;) ;p
highlander348 chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Good chapter! I like Dawn using her magic and hope she does it more often. She is a powerful witch and shouldn't ignore that aspect of her especially if she can use it to save lives and vanquish evil. Will Dean be getting a love interest later on in the story? I was curious. Please update soon! :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Very nice re-write and melding of the two different stories. I wonder where you'll take this.
The Founder chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Cersesi chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
I like it.
SeaSeraph chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
I like it. Very interesting plot idea. What made you decide to leave Buffy dead instead of bringing her back? Dawn still could have gone to Stanford after Sunnydale was gone. I like the interactions you have going on with the trio now that they are all together on the road trip. It would also be nice to see more of Willow, Tara and Xander, and the LA gang eventually. I hope you decide to write more for this story sometime in the near future :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
I love this story! Dawn fits in with them perfectly as a trio! Dawn and Sam are fantastic together. And I really like reading Dean and Dawn fighting side-by-side and arguing and getting along.
bananacupcakes chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
please update soon :)
Vampyre Moon chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Totally awesome! I'm a bit worried about the major character death warning from the begining tho...I had assumed it meant dawn