Reviews for Dawning Power
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 6/18
Okay is Dean an idiot or what? So what if Dawn, Willow and Tara practice magic? He seems to ALREADY be forgetting that Dawn basically ALREADY told them all this before. What part of Dawn telling him that she and her friends spent years FIGHTING demons in a town that had a 50% mortality rate in it before her family moved in and helped 'clean up' the supernatural creatures that lived in the town dropping the mortality rate DOWN to 30%. Does that really sound like a gang of EVIL people who are only using magic to SAVE lives instead of DESTROYING lives to Dean? Especially since she flat out told them what she used to do for a living before she even met Sam and Dean, and only told them the truth after THEIR demon tried to kill her? *lol* though maybe they should have asked just WHAT did she use against the demon in order to beat it.
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 7 . 6/16
Liking how things change with Dawn involved. Update soon.
Espied7 chapter 7 . 5/4
Awesome story! I would love to see it continued.
Kitsune-Demoness chapter 7 . 4/7
ok please update i love this story
Royalty Battles chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Wow this story is good please write more I want to know what happens next.
Kai-Rhiannon chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
Please update! This story has been so good!
Avalonemyst chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
Awww man just when it was getting good and Good
Mary Mab chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
I don't know I think I need more chapters to decide if I like it or not. So why not get to updating already ... ;p ;) ;p
Mary Mab chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Just adorable just ... ;p ;) ;p
Mary Mab chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Yes I really am enjoying this and hope it keeps going... More ;p ;) ;p
highlander348 chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Good chapter! I like Dawn using her magic and hope she does it more often. She is a powerful witch and shouldn't ignore that aspect of her especially if she can use it to save lives and vanquish evil. Will Dean be getting a love interest later on in the story? I was curious. Please update soon! :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Very nice re-write and melding of the two different stories. I wonder where you'll take this.
BadassFanKickass chapter 7 . 5/9/2014