Reviews for Dawning Power
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 9/10
Wonder if this'll make sam unfit to be Lucifer's host. Their whole lives and bloodlines were carefully manupulated specifically so that sam could be, uncluding his mother and girlfriends deaths.

Here's also hoping that with the scoobies around, the yellow eyes children can be saved and added to the group in place of the mini slayers you subverted with buffy's being permanently dead.
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 9/10
Aww... no fight scene?
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 9/10
Very nice start, but you've got this real issue with homophones (words that sound the same but are spelled differently)
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 1 . 7/11
I understand where Sakura Lisel is coming from.
but in a way its understandable that Dean would react like that, in his world magic like Dawns is only a fairly tale. And really Dawns whole existence was really weird and abnormal to begin, i mean a ball of power called "The Key" getting turned into a human? On 2nd thought maybe it isn't. But It would have been better if Xander didn't go behind her back, theres nothing quite like being told second hand.
Still don't you just love Sam? Even with this new information shoved in his face after such a special day he's so patient and willing to listen to her side of the story. So far i like this, its different. I just hope its not going to continue on the same way supernatural did in canon.
it gets boring after reading it so many times, maybe Dawn will liven it all up?
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
Okay is Dean an idiot or what? So what if Dawn, Willow and Tara practice magic? He seems to ALREADY be forgetting that Dawn basically ALREADY told them all this before. What part of Dawn telling him that she and her friends spent years FIGHTING demons in a town that had a 50% mortality rate in it before her family moved in and helped 'clean up' the supernatural creatures that lived in the town dropping the mortality rate DOWN to 30%. Does that really sound like a gang of EVIL people who are only using magic to SAVE lives instead of DESTROYING lives to Dean? Especially since she flat out told them what she used to do for a living before she even met Sam and Dean, and only told them the truth after THEIR demon tried to kill her? *lol* though maybe they should have asked just WHAT did she use against the demon in order to beat it.
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
Liking how things change with Dawn involved. Update soon.
Espied7 chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
Awesome story! I would love to see it continued.
Kitsune-Demoness chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
ok please update i love this story
Royalty Battles chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Wow this story is good please write more I want to know what happens next.
Kai-Rhiannon chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
Please update! This story has been so good!
Avalonemyst chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
Awww man just when it was getting good and Good
Mary Mab chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
I don't know I think I need more chapters to decide if I like it or not. So why not get to updating already ... ;p ;) ;p
Mary Mab chapter 3 . 7/5/2014