Reviews for Fresh Start
aksc chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
I really enjoyed your fan fiction. It was an interesting way to take the Harm and Mac Story. I wish you would continue the story.
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I read this a couple of years ago, loved it-and promptly lost the link. I couldn't remember the title or your name; all I recalled was a scene of Harm and Mac bumping into each other in California. Imagine my delight when I stumbled across this story the other day and realized what it was. :)

This is hands-down one of my absolute favorite JAG fics. You've made me tear up, laugh, and squeal in delight as Harm and Mac finally work through everything that was keeping them apart. So thank you, for fixing some of the hurts TPTB caused with the storyline.
steamboat chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
outstanding story! glad to see Harm maturing. now if Mac could only mature to the same level and quit blaming the men in her life for her messed up relationships.
kika83 chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
omg! what a story, just perfect!
freezepops chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
Love love LOVED it!

Beginning to end fantastic, you are a great writer. This will always be one fo my faves!Thankyou
Juliette101 chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
I LOVE THIS FIC. and when i got to chap 13 i found out it was d last one :( reading it was very entertaining, well done!
Tempe4Booth chapter 13 . 6/29/2010
TRULY BEAUTIFUL, beyond compare. i loved it with every fibre of my being
maisma51 chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
Wow. That story was fantastic. I loved all the raw emotion between the two of them. Even though it was AU, if felt really true to both their characters. Just an amazing, well-written story. I loved it!
dizzzlizzz chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Great story - loved it and thought that your portrayal of the characters was true and believable. Would love for you to continue the story I enjoyed it that much.
JB chapter 13 . 4/27/2010
This story is incredible. I think it's one of the best fan fics I've read, for any show. Thanks! Hope you have more for us soon!
cbw chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
I really enjoyed this story. Creative, true to the characters, and very well written - as always. Thank you for returning me to the JAG world I love! I hope you have more stories planned for us. :)
zatl chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
This story was amazing.

GREAT job. loved it.
Incatnito chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
First, I'd like to apologize for not reviewing sooner. I was out of town for a good part of last week (national fencing tournament and, yes, I did well) and this weekend is my time to catch up on the important stuff - like this amazing piece of work.

Well, you've done it again - kept me captivated from beginning to end. I love how you handled the growing up of Harm. I was ready to thump his little pointed head a couple times but you worked everything out in a way that was believable and, more importantly, didn't diminish either character. That's one of the things I love about your writing. There's no villain, no character-bashing or canonization - just two adults having both reasonable and unreasonable moments. Following the ups and downs is such a treat and I have to admit, I love a little angst along the way. Bravo on a job well-done and I'll be waiting happily for your next endeavor (a wedding, perhaps?). Thanks again!
japetn chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
GREAT story! Thanks for sharing your talent!
livs2write chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
Wow! Awesome final chapter! This was a terrific story all around~ I like how you developed the characters and their relationship. Thanks for sharing this with us!