Reviews for AlternativeS
Vylria chapter 10 . 1/18
That was lovely...I cried..thank you. Love your story, really feel the warmth.
gudiyaali16 chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
you have to write more...
i have a request tell me if your still around...
Dakimomoe chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
THIS, IS AWESOME.

I love it! But damn it was tragic, tsk tsk. I still can't accept alter Nanoha's death, she was so sweet and nice, she just... argh. Curses. But all in all I love this story, so beautiful.
Dakimomoe chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT NO NANOHA!

OH GOD WHY! Seriously, tears are threatening to come out right now, she was so sweet in this fic that I can't just accept what happened! I loved your 'main' Nanoha here, damn! This is so frustrating.
Dakimomoe chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
WTF WTF WTF! That 'wincest' moment was so fluffy, I could just die!

OMG I think I ship FatexAlicia now, WOAAHAHAHA! ANYWAYS, this is really good! Alter Nanoha and Fate's moments are fluffy too! They make me squeal like an idiot, but Fate and Alicia's moment really triggered my yuri fangirl-ishness that I just had to make a review about it. KYAAAH! DAMN IT, IT REALLY WAS SO ADORABLE!

I SHOULD SHUT UP NOW AND READ THE REMAINING CHAPPIES.
Luna's Meow chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
So mad that I just got into this series and your work. Missed out on a physical copy of the book. I'm in Japan right now though, is there somewhere I could get one? I'm in Aomori, Misawa.
Captain Takamachi chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
All this teasing is killing me, Satashi. :s
SoraZX chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
I love you!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Love it o( •)o
KikoTsukinamura chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
I have to get off so I'll favorite and make sure I read everything and every part.
KikoTsukinamura chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
This is so cute! I am so crying tears of happiness and laughter right now. T.T
ElementalMiko12 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
:o
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Satashi... You're such an incredible author... Although this is my second time reading this, I teared up again... I'm speechless at the moment; just so utterly speechless.. Your way with words are so moving... Thank you for writing this & sharing it 3

Now excuse me while I.. What was I going to do again?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Wow. I just loved it. Thank you very much for this beautiful masterpiece. While reading, I didn't know what would happen. Nanoha is Nanoha, you know? Independent of what time-line they are, but the Nanoha#1 will be lonely and Nanoha#2 was suffering. Anyway, I think you concluded the story brilliantly. You were able to catch my attention in every single chapter. That's really hard, you know? XD I feared the end of both Nanohas and the alternative Alicia, however ya did a awesome settling. Really, thank you!
rundownSabEr chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
haha most of the chapters made me cry hehe keep up the good work