Reviews for Lineage
Loved this!
laurellestars chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
good story ! : D
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
love it looking forward to more
Anne Sullivan chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
What an end! I loved it! I wish Ben and Lisa were coming back. Great job on this! Sorry for not leaving reviews in the other chapters, its just, this is so great that i couldn't stop Reading.

Thanks for this.
binkabonkahankeydoo chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG THAT ENDING.
I think I actually might love you :D

I have very much enjoyed reading this story! It has the right amount of everything in it, and once again you just keep the characters in perfect working order. I love how you write!
I'm loving your work, and will recommend this to everyone I know :P
sapphireswimming chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
You wrapped it all up nicely. Congrats on such a great story. Loved seeing where the series could have gone if only they'd acknowledged that Ben really was Dean's son. Awesome.
sapphireswimming chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
I really liked Gabriel's explanations. It was very in character and I loved hearing his reasoning for acting in what might have otherwise seemed an out of character way.
sapphireswimming chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Oh gosh, I love it so much! So much tension but it turned out so well. Who would have guessed that Gabriel would be the one coming to the rescue? That's awesome.
sapphireswimming chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
This is all so in character, I love it. Your writing style is great. I can't stop reading!
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
The only thing worse than using Ben to get to Dean is using him to get to Sam. Dean won't stand for that, not at all. What is this twist at the end, though? Caster, Casper, Castiel...? Whaaaaaat? Must go on to the next chapter!
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Oh my gosh, what a turn. Ben "praying" would have seemed so innocent, too, if you didn't know what was going on. Poor DEANNNNNN.
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
The angst is glorious as the plot thickens. And the moment with Cas and the kleenex was such a perfect image! XD
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Oh man, I love this. Their interactions. Sam realizing the severity of the situation because they are willing to do anything for their family. And Dean realizing the choice that he might have to be forced to make. Because it's his /son/ but he knows he'll choose Sam every time. But he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he was forced to make a choice and this just can't get bad...
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Love how you began with a normal hunt and then segued into Cas and this storyline with Ben. Great start! :D
Kat-Anni chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Aww, Gabriel :'D Always loved the little fucker XDD.
Sry. To the point. I loved it! Really nice fanfic, always love those where Ben is Dean's son (which I'm still insisting he is x_x) and this was a nice but thrilling way of letting Dean know and do something about it (I mean the safety xD). Really cool and I can imagine him coming back from that fight and returning to the two :3.
Also loved the plottwist when it was suddenly Gabriel and not Michael XD. Very good .
Keep up the awesome work! Maybe a continuation? :3 I dunno would be cool :) *hug*
Kasumi