Reviews for Rhapsody in Blue
SlashingMoon chapter 11 . 7/6/2017
thats so sweeeeethope you'll write more in the future
alicia.jen.havens chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
An epilogue would have been good.
ichinosetokiya01 chapter 11 . 3/21/2016
best STORY EVER! PLS UPDATE!
Red Cr0w chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Please post the last chapter! Please! I'm begging you! This story is amazing, and I must know the end...! It makes my heart clench knowing that you may never finish it!
*grovels*
Please! I'll do anything!
Amora.Lee chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
"Gun metal grey eyes" Gotta i like that bit story's goibg on great
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
oh hot damn finally he gets some major info. well if thats all it takes bya-boo better step up the semxing lol
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
love this! bya/grimm stories of quality are ever so hard to find
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
There's another chapter?! I need it! I will die without it! You can't let me die! Then I'll never find my fated Grimmjow!..or Byakuya..since he technically was more prince-like, saving Grimmjow and all..but that changed later..so..erm... JUST DON'T LET ME NEVER MEET MY FUTURE HUSBAND DANGIT. I love you *enters heart here*
Juandrie chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Love it please finich it! I want to know what happens!
HatefulRodeo chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I have to say this is one of the best Grim/Bya fics I've ever read. Thank you for writing it and maybe one day a Shunsui/Tesla one-shot will be written by you; I know I'd love to read it! ;) Keep up the fantastic work.
FelopiasUtopia chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
You know, I've actually favourited this piece and came back to it simply to read the magnificently written sexy times (what can I say, I'm a romantic :D) but I find myself hooked in with the way you write and it's very distracting :C.
It's just so beautifully descriptive and I relish how wonderfully the characters are written. You somehow manage to keep loyal to their character within the main anime/manga and yet make them your own as well. Good Jebus, PLEASE CONTINUE SHARING YOUR GIFT.
bbbb chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Your grammar is somewhat decent and the idea is good, but it's a little too fan fictiony.
Stop calling them 'the raven' and 'the blue haired male'.
Stop referring to them as male instead of man. It sounds horrible.
Less is more. Stop being so descriptive. Adjectives are good, but in moderation.
Mpreglover11 chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
PLEASE tell me this your still going to finish the last chapter? Tis story was AWESOME. for an Idea how about MPREG. (just an idea) or about ShunSui and Tessla
gorjaegeous1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
please write more grimmbya ;w;
it's so rare to get their fics OTL
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
hurry! finish! its so awesome!