Reviews for Dead End
katsy1988 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was fantastic! Great job.
Courtney chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Very realistic telling of how Blake knew where to get to Ethan, as well as insight on the characters. Good job!
JadziaCee chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Another great one shot!

I'm just curious though... in your author's note at the beginning I know you are playing around a bit with the events of the Heavy Rain plot line, but you say this takes place after Fish Tank.

In the game, Norman gets the crap kicked out of him by the OK at the club. So in your story when he goes back to the police station and tell's Blake he's got a lead on Madison, a journalist, why doesn't he say anything about his fight? In your AU, did Norman NOT meet up with the OK at the club? Just wondering about that.

Other than that, your story is fantastic. I thought it a tense plot point that Blake and Norman go to Madison's hotel, and Ethan is just one floor above and they have no idea! wow! ... at least until Blake looks out the balcony and see's Ethan's car. That's a great way to tie together your scene back into what happens in the game.

However, what is cool about your story is that it makes it much more realistic in the game when Madison would call Jayden on her cell phone to tell him to go to the warehouse. Your scene would explain how she knows who the FBI agent is and how she would have his phone number.

ohhhhh I really like how you wrote Blake getting all up in Madison's face. He does do that a lot with suspects doesn't he? And great job on his part placing her at Marble Street.. I like your line, "So why don't you cut the bullshit and tell us why you're swanning around crime scenes?" lol Sounds like Classic Blake.

And then grabbing her wrists... wow... would he really rough up a woman? I guess I wouldn't put it past him. But at least Norman interrupted him.

Loved your story.. these little one-shots are awesome.
Chyrstis chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
The game definitely needed more scenes like this. At least then most of the main cast would've been able to meet and interact with each other.

Wonderfully written and in character too! I definitely wouldn't mind reading another one of these if you chose to write it out. ;)
mythstoorfoot chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh man, I'm such a fan of cop shows and I loved how you handled the good cop, bad cop thing - Norman is trying to carefully get a response from Madison but Blake just has to go and mess it all up. xD

This was really well written! It flowed excellently and everyone seemed in character. (:

Also, really enjoyed the hints about tripto and Jayden's addiction. And it's great to see Blake and Norm sort of acting as a team towards the end, because I definitely could see them forming some sort of begrudging partnership.
Vampuric Spider chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Nice I always wondered about the time too. Great story, and I think you did well with the characters.
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
It's nice to see a Madison/Jayden fic. Annoys me how in the game when I make Madison call him and they don't even really know each other. I don't know why but still.

Anywho, Great story, can't wait for more. And I like Blake going against a girl for once...yeah he's rash but I doubt he'd hit a girl, then again...ya never know.
chankljp chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This is a very well written story. Thanks for posting it! Although I didn't actually play the game myself (I couldn't afford a PS3...) I have watched the playthough videos of many of the different outcomes in the game. But this is actually the first one I watched in which Jayden have a good relationship with Blake.

Thanks again for writing it!
AnVB chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Damn, this should have been in the game. Good job.
MustLoveCas chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This definitely should have happened in the game. Thanks so much for filling in that blank. Super well written too! *high five*