Reviews for Caught in The Rain
Elise chapter 4 . 4/12
I love this story. If it's at all possible, please continue. :)
Varianta chapter 4 . 1/24
Aww! That was incredibly sweet. I love little Danny. He is smart with people, but doesn't understand money or cruelty. So innocent. Is Vlad part ghost in this story? You haven't given any hints. Will Danny be a halfa?

Also, about Danny parents, in the first chapter I was lead to believe that they were dead, but in this one Danny claims the left him. Is that a childish misunderstanding on Danny's part or lack of continuity from the author? I think you said this was to be a oneshot so I don't know how related these "chapters" are. Speaking of, are you continuing this or is it finished? It wasn't marked complete.

So many questions. Sorry!

Varianta
carpediemdftba chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
This is really good! I love this idea, and I really hope you decide to continue on with it at some point!
MahoganyShadow chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Hey, I just wanted to say, I felt this story was actually one of the best Vlad and Danny father/son fics out here in the fandom, the only few ones that made me actually feel for the two poor fellows. (: The part where Danny offered his umbrella, and their following conversations after that, they were really well-written. Great descriptions too - I could practically imagine every scene in the story. And I've picked up a couple new words here and there. (:

I hope that you wouldn't leave this story hanging. Have you seen the number of favorites and followers and reviewers for this? And this was only chapter 4! O: There are people - your fans - waiting for your story to be complete out there. Yeah, I know this sounds kinda corny, but I couldn't have phrased it any other way because it's true. You've got talent in writing, something which us readers see as a valuable skill, and would love to see more of it. Sure hope to see you soon. :)
compa16 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I must read more
Syladin Shadesmar chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Kawaii!
That was adorable! Awww, Vlad gets the son he always wanted but never got!
L2S2 chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Awwww that all I can say
L2s2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Found this one by accedent but fell in love with it is so awwww
88rev88 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
This story is so cute! I really hope you finish it, I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen next. :D
BluSkyRose chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
This is beautiful. :) I hope that you'll go farther with it.
maltese chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Danny is so cute and clueless and innocent and.. *rambles about a child's character*

And it KILLS me deep inside seeing him in this state. Pure distraught washed over him.. what did the boy do to deserve all this?

Okay, now more to the real review part of this review..

I probably need a dictionary or something when I read this. There's so many words that I don't understand, every few seconds making a stop, blocked and copy-pasted a word and searched out the meaning on a free online dictionary. To say, I absolutely LOVE your choice of words! Deep meaning, and it totally expands my vocabulary too! :D

I know that this must be the most annoying sentence in history (well, your history in this case) that you MUST update. I don't care how long it took.. just, give us a guarantee that you will update.. please, this is too much of a good story to be abandoned, or discontinued. :D

I just simply LOVED this! Very good and well written, a definite add to my favorites!
trunksfan002 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
aww so sad.
sniffle you made me cry xDDD
very nice
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
I figure he's a jerk because he has no experience with normal human interaction.
hopeistheway chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Love this story! I can't wait for more. All I can really say is that you definitely have the emotion spot on.

I think I know why Danny doesn't like storms, but I dont want to spoil anything.

Keep it up! This is going on my favorites list!

Hopeistheway
ChaliceCabriel chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
This is like the sweetest Story i've ever read. I really hope you do decide to come back to it eventually, your writing style is very nicely unique and I would just love to see what your plans for this remarkably adorable little story are, it has so much potential that it's a shame it's been almsot a year since you updated it.