Reviews for Memento Mori
StillWittyKatie chapter 19 . 2/27
Your writing is exquisite. This story was chock-full of tenderness, ran the full spectrum of emotion, and the eroticism bordered on beatific- Gwen and Garrus transcended spirituality as they explored their relationship. It endedon a beautiful note, though I see you do not have it marked complete. If you find more to the story I'll gladly read it! (Also, I noted you listed Mexico as your home. If you are not a native English speaker, then you deserve double kudos for writing so flawlessly in what may not be your first language.)
procon chapter 19 . 11/10/2014
I love the beauty of the emotions they feel for each other and I hope you continue one day!
lpander chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
Hope there's an update soon I'm loving this story!
M-Angel 05 chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Oh I am so enjoying this story. Please, oh please update it!
Yseult Blanco chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
In all honesty, I stopped writing this because Bioware broke my heart when they broke so many promises with that turd of a tri-color ending. I stomped away from the franchise at that point, and I've been super busy with paid projects. But I'm glad you miss my Garrus & Shepard. Sometimes I do too. :)
Archer2 chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
Hello,

I wanted to let you know that I have really enjoyed your story and that I am sad to see that it has been so long since your last update. I put this story in my favorite just in case you decide to start writing again.

Here's to hoping that you'll continue this story,
Archer2
rebelsavant chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
Cool.
bibalips chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
I have to say, job well done. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I hope you continue it soon :)
Ersatz chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
This is glorious, and I won't pretend not to be heartbroken that it's unfinished because emotional blackmail's fine with a story this good. Please continue!
julie5 chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
DO NOT BE DONE WITH THIS I BEG YOU! this is so much fun to read, the equally flawed head cases shepard and vakarian healing together, I hope you write more.
julie5 chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
I really love how you have woven throughout the threads of this story Shepards very real doubts about her being who she was. They are always there and this to me is so naturally an extension to what happened to her and a true missed opportunity in both Biowares writing and many fanfictions. I like that she dwells on it it bothers her but she never goes emo about it.
julie5 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
way better than "well your the one person in the galaxy I respect blah blah buzzkiller" that line YOU wrote should have been the one to make it into the game
julie5 chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Im a bit new to the Garrus fics but I have voraciously read a great quantity in the past couple of weeks and this approach is different. Hopeless yearning unable to fathom that the other would be thinking these same thoughts could even entertain the possibility. Also I like all the scenes you create outside of the game. You know the ones that are yours and how seamlessly they blend with the game scenes.
julie5 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
so is Ogrinn the name of that turian or just a play on Oghren as in a bioware character because this is the 2nd Garrus centric fic I have read recently that has a turian named Ogrinn with this spelling.

And I am really onjoying reading this fic. I like the pacing not too fast or slow. On to the next chapter
JadziaVu chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Such a beautiful story! Much enjoyed.