Reviews for With or Without You
cullenlover88 chapter 34 . 3/15
nice story
When u see sold, MA and get excited that some1 knows ur hometown
Ashlie Christine chapter 34 . 5/28/2020
Well done! Beautiful story!

Ashlie Christine
Kksmum chapter 34 . 5/24/2020
Such a good story. I have read it before and loved it all over again. Thanks.
Gagika chapter 34 . 4/13/2020
Never ending love story...despite of long time no see
lillianolivia.white chapter 34 . 3/12/2020
This was just lovely.
lillianolivia.white chapter 33 . 3/12/2020
I just reread this story and I still love it as much as the first time.
MsLiss chapter 33 . 3/12/2020
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 29 . 2/13/2020
I am sorry I haven't reviewed. I honestly thought I had read every story you have written... This one does not disappoint!
ECnim chapter 34 . 11/4/2019
Loved it :)
BellaTesoro chapter 34 . 9/18/2019
It's so nice reading your earlier work. It's like a nice surprise package to devour. I loved this story and all it made you feel throughout Bella's journey, it was real and even when I didn't see eye to eye with her thoughts and I get it now. In this day and age it's so comforting to read a story that makes you see life after loss and people allowed to be flawed but then accepted again is just so needed. I read to escape and be entertained. It happens well when the writer is good and you are good. Thanks again for keeping your work here so we get to enjoy it. As always, wishing you much success.
BellaTesoro chapter 33 . 9/18/2019
Wondered what Garret was up to. I'm sure he'll be just fine. And Bella pregnant is a perfect melding of the two lives with a new future ahead. Curious how Jaime will be with his new sibling, I'm sure Sophie will be fine because she's right there and bonding pre birth and after.
BellaTesoro chapter 32 . 9/18/2019
Another fabulous chapter! It was the right thing to do, leaving the house she shared with Jacob and the trampoline represents a lot too, like the past needs to be shed even a fun object because there's always something new to take it's place like a swing and new memories to be made, together like the combined family they are. The wedding was well done too, not the focus but lovely. The life after is the main focus and Bella working along side Edward in the office was really terrific and of course Edward down sizing his workload to be a better dad and husband...
BellaTesoro chapter 31 . 9/18/2019
Alice and Bella conversation was interesting. Alice surprised Bella was brave enough to give first love shattered a go again. Bella's reply was spot on. Hey first love is probably the strongest, not always sustainable but in this they both got the chance to see love outside themselves and then able to get back to what they had but wiser and better for it.
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 9/18/2019
The promise ring to Sophie was sweet and sincere. Going to Jacob's gravesite was like a parting of ways, some closure to say I loved him, he'll always be in my heart in my daughters being but my happiness in with Edward. The proposal in the snow was beautiful and just them. Something about being out in the snow is rather...idk warm and cozy and real. It can also be heartbreaking to but in this case the snow was a lovely backdrop for the giving of the ring.
4,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »