Reviews for With or Without You
NarMaVeg chapter 34 . 7/28
Thank you very much Rochelle for allowing the translation of your story to Pali! I loved reading that love that I hope will be forever, congratulations for such a beautiful story. Greetings from Mexico.
CatyB chapter 1 . 7/28
Hi, Rochelle! I just read the Spanish version of With or Without You and I wanted to thank you for sharing your beautiful words and for allowing Pali to translate it. I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Saludos!
tulgarita chapter 1 . 7/27
Hi, Rochelle! I just read the Spanish version of With or Without You and I wanted to thank you for sharing your beautiful words and for allowing Pali to translate it. I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from Spain. Ana
Pelu02 chapter 1 . 7/27
Hi, Rochelle! I just read the Spanish version of With or Without You and I wanted to thank you for sharing your beautiful words and for allowing Pali to translate it. I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings!
Anon1901 chapter 1 . 7/27
Hi, Rochelle! I just read the Spanish version of With or Without You and I wanted to thank you for sharing your beautiful words and for allowing Pali to translate it. I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from Mexico!
Tata XOXO chapter 34 . 7/27
Hi! Im Tata from Colombia and I want to thank you a lot for let Pali to translate this amazing story to Spanish! You're an amazing writter and I really love how it ends, even if was a long road to get them together!
I apologize for my english, but I hope you can understand it!
Thanks a lot again!
Kisses!
XOXO
Lady Grigori chapter 34 . 7/26
Saludos desde México :)
UserName28 chapter 1 . 7/26
Kika Cullen Swan chapter 1 . 7/26
saraipineda44 chapter 1 . 7/26
Hi, Rochelle! I just read the Spanish version of With or Without You and I wanted to thank you for sharing your beautiful words and for allowing Pali to translate it. I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from ( Guatemala Flores, Petén ).graciasssssssssssssss graciasssssssssssssss graciasssssssssssssss graciasssssssssssssss graciasssssssssssssss graciasssssssssssssss
Lu40 chapter 34 . 7/26
Hi, Rochelle! I just read the Spanish version of With or Without You and I wanted to thank you for sharing your beautiful words and for allowing Pali to translate it. I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from (tu país).
lolitanabo chapter 1 . 7/26
I feel bad for Garrett.
Wow…Edward.
It sounds like Edward has been wondering what could’ve been, just like Tanya did. Did Edward really stay because of what he did to Bella or was it really for love.

It seems they got married because of their son, and not for love.
4,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »