Reviews for With or Without You
DMBSJB8 chapter 34 . 6/14
I don't know how I missed this one. I've read all your stories, but not this one!
Anyways, a couple of years ago this story would have seriously made me mad. Edward would have had zero redeeming qualities and I would have been cheering for Garrett.
But I've learned a lot as I've gotten older. Teenagers are idiots. And they do stupid irrational things all the time. My 18 yo sister just broke up with her boyfriend right out of high school for basically the same reason. She wanted to experience life. Sure Edward should have had a hella lot more tact. And it was weird that he went from the promise ring to breaking up so quick. But man, teenage boys are dumb. Haha! Anyways, I'm glad that Edward for Jaime and Bella for Sophie. I'm glad that Bella also got Jake. Life is so dang weird and this story showed that perfectly! Thanks for that!
MaineMomma chapter 31 . 4/3
I liked this chapter because I have been asking myself all along if I could be with someone who destroyed my trust in them like Edward did to Bella. It would make me super insecure and probably angry with him a lot when I felt that way. For me, I don't know if I could have a healthy relationship with him. It was nice to hear Alice bring up the same questions I had about how Bella could take him back. Her explanation made sense but she's way more adult than I think I could be. But I've never been in her unique position, so you never know unless you've walked a mile in her shoes, so to speak.
jk chapter 6 . 3/15
Edward left bella...and is now married to tanwhore...and has a fucking kid? I bet he was cheating on bella back then too huh?...if he wasn't cheating he was wanting too!
how about Edward can go fucking himself cause NO ONE wants bella to have to play step mommy to tanwhore and Edward fucking spawn..
and sophie is a horrible name ...so stuck up
mytwilightaddiction chapter 34 . 3/11
I didn't know how I missed this story, I thought I read all of yours lol.. awesome love it... thanks :)
myadryk89 chapter 34 . 2/21
Such a sweet story. I love the feeling it gave me both of Bella's loves; Bella & Jacob, and Bella & Edward, and that is a rare thing to experience while reading any story.
Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us. You're awesome.
Mtg526 chapter 34 . 12/5/2016
Awesome story, but I have to admit what it was also heartbreaking. It's so sad that Edward and Bella lost so much time together. Then I was sad for Edward and Jaime and their situation...even if I was thankful that Edward and Bella seemed as if they'd work out. Thanks so much for writing!
jk chapter 20 . 9/18/2016
that comment bella made in chapter 20 is just so fucking stupid. She said that Edward was the safest bet because he has already done the "worst" thing he could do.
If he threw her away before, after fucking proposing...I realllllllllly don't think that hes the fuckin safe bet. Garrett was the safe bet! Edward can go fucking suck rocks
Guest chapter 15 . 9/18/2016
no he really has no fucking right!
its like, ohhhh you want bella NOW? Now that you had years to fuck around with all the college whores and NOW that your wife left your ass...NOW you want bella? seriously?
he would have been happy if tanwhore was pregnant just alittle while ago, he would have been happy to live a life with Tanya...but because Tanya left he wants bella.
Bella is second choice...
FUCK THAT
jk chapter 14 . 9/18/2016
funny how he wouldn't leave tanwhore but had no problem leaving bella
jk chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
this Edwards a piece of shit...he fucking marries tanwhore and procreates...gross!

and he leaves bella? what a dumb ass. I hope bella never gives that piece of shit another thought!
neelix lee chapter 34 . 9/3/2016
Beautifully sweet
tunsia chapter 33 . 9/2/2016
I just reread this...your writing is so simple and pure. I love how you get to the heart of the matter.
tululah chapter 33 . 8/26/2016
Just read this for a second time. Still a great story.
QueenGB chapter 33 . 6/23/2016
Thank you for the HEA and I really really enjoy how you write. Thanks again!
QueenGB chapter 6 . 6/23/2016
So are we not meant to like Edward because not feeling him here and I always do. How he dumped Bella was cruel and classic I found something better college guy way. It seems like she found happiness but he did break her. HEA?
4,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »