Reviews for With or Without You
jk chapter 20 . 9/18
that comment bella made in chapter 20 is just so fucking stupid. She said that Edward was the safest bet because he has already done the "worst" thing he could do.
If he threw her away before, after fucking proposing...I realllllllllly don't think that hes the fuckin safe bet. Garrett was the safe bet! Edward can go fucking suck rocks
no he really has no fucking right!
its like, ohhhh you want bella NOW? Now that you had years to fuck around with all the college whores and NOW that your wife left your ass...NOW you want bella? seriously?
he would have been happy if tanwhore was pregnant just alittle while ago, he would have been happy to live a life with Tanya...but because Tanya left he wants bella.
Bella is second choice...
jk chapter 14 . 9/18
funny how he wouldn't leave tanwhore but had no problem leaving bella
jk chapter 9 . 9/18
this Edwards a piece of shit...he fucking marries tanwhore and procreates...gross!

and he leaves bella? what a dumb ass. I hope bella never gives that piece of shit another thought!
neelix lee chapter 34 . 9/3
Beautifully sweet
tunsia chapter 33 . 9/2
I just reread this...your writing is so simple and pure. I love how you get to the heart of the matter.
tululah chapter 33 . 8/26
Just read this for a second time. Still a great story.
QueenGB chapter 33 . 6/23
Thank you for the HEA and I really really enjoy how you write. Thanks again!
QueenGB chapter 6 . 6/23
So are we not meant to like Edward because not feeling him here and I always do. How he dumped Bella was cruel and classic I found something better college guy way. It seems like she found happiness but he did break her. HEA?
Paolina Beke H chapter 33 . 6/8
I never get tired of reading and rereading your stories!
This one was particularly beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it with us
JustARead chapter 30 . 5/24
JustARead chapter 28 . 5/24
Future talk
JustARead chapter 26 . 5/24
Thays gotta be hard
JustARead chapter 25 . 5/24
Something bad gonna happen?
JustARead chapter 24 . 5/24