Reviews for With or Without You
Edward love more Bella than his own son, so sad. he just will raise another child than his own. super realistic
crazycats7 chapter 1 . 6/25
This is a good story, but it would have been even better if Tanya knew Edward had money and seduce him in college. And if Bella was pregnant with his baby Sophie. He would have been angry that she didn't tell, but not from lack of trying but because she didn't know how to contact him since he left her for his money grubbing, slutty wife. Then he should have found Tanya sleeping with another man and found out that Jamie wasn't his son after all.
ai se eu te pego chapter 34 . 6/12
Lovely story!
DICATAKADD chapter 33 . 6/12
I have been meaning to send a review / message for the last month and I'm finally making my ADD addled brain sit down. For the record, I converted this story into a reader program and my mom and I listened to it on a trip. We both loved the story...it was a happy ending that took a little while BUT happened realistically with bumps in the road and pain. In other words, they had to work for their HEA and it was totally worth it.

Thanks! Diane
tinksauble chapter 34 . 6/9
Totally forgot how much I love this story! Had to reread it. Thanks again for taking the time to write it.
in-love-less chapter 2 . 6/8
I read this story a while ago, but is still as bittersweet. Please tell me you are getting published! You deserve it so much, please tell us about your original work!
twicrazreader chapter 4 . 6/3
Wow I hate when that happens!
This is the point when I hope Bella becomes a strong college girl!
twicrazreader chapter 3 . 6/3
OK so no Jake that good!
I can't wait to get Edward's background story!
twicrazreader chapter 2 . 6/3
I love that kids are happy even when the parents aren't!
Child should never grow up!
twicrazreader chapter 1 . 6/3
Great opening chapter!
tunsia chapter 34 . 5/29
How is it I have never read this? It's wonderful. Thanks!
Nelleke chapter 33 . 5/29
I loved this story. She lost her love when he broke up with her. All because he wanted to live his life by himself. Then she finally finds love again with Jacob and loses it when he dies. She had Sophie as a reminder of his love. It was hard for her when Edward and his happy family moved next door to her and reminded her of all she had lost. Somehow I knew they would end up together. The way he looked at her like he never forgot. And when things went sour for him with Tanya he had to learn to move on just like she did. And somehow they ended up moving on together. It wouldn't have worked if they got together when he came back to Forks the first time. They both had to grow and experience their own life, become their own person, before they could move on together. But I'm glad they did. And I'm glad that Jaime became a big part of their lives.
emmzac chapter 34 . 5/29
Thank you! That was a lovely story and although I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to find/read this I'm glad I have now. I'll be sure to checkout what other Fics of yours I haven't read yet and give them a go too.
Thanks for sharing :-)
emmzac chapter 20 . 5/28
And the spark of first love that was once forgotten has been reignited. Ain't love grand? But will the flame stay alight?
Reading on...
emmzac chapter 17 . 5/28
It must be hard. Some first loves so are never forgotten. It stays locked away just waiting on the off chance it can be reignited.
4,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »