Reviews for With or Without You
calwen306 chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
"I wishthat we could be alone together"
So beautiful! This is such a lovely bittersweet story so far :)
SillyHearts chapter 34 . 8/29/2013
Adorable! I love it!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/25/2013
I see where Alice is coming from.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
I would leave her ass too! She knew she didn't see any future with him and she knew he had feelings for her. She may think she didn't lead him on but she did.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
I want to know why he came back. She asked him but he never answered.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Poor Garrett! Dump her!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
She is using Garrett and its pissing me off.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
I don't like how she's kind of leading Garrett on.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
She's a little dramatic.
linda chapter 34 . 7/23/2013
I've read a lot of your stories now and have enjoyed every one they are great I'd love to see what you can do with the other characters ie Paul,Jacob etc
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Loving this, as I love everything you write. Lol. Enjoyed meeting you at TFMU last month.
Sarah chapter 34 . 7/11/2013
I loved this story. It was sweet, funny and had some angst, which makes it perfect in my book. I'm not sure if you are still reading reviews since this story was finished a while ago, but I thought I would share my opinion anyway. Amazing Job! Thanks so much for sharing this story! :)
Guest chapter 34 . 7/7/2013
Loved this so so much
perpetually chapter 33 . 7/7/2013
I've absolutely loved reading this story, so so much. I always felt for Bella a little more than for Edward, just the fact that she's a lot more sensitive, she's gone through a lot with "why me" probably ringing in the back of her mind and way too much heartache for any poor person. But I'm so glad she's finally found her happiness and bliss with Edward and her children too. This has been such a wonderful story, and I'm so glad to have read this. Life is tough sometimes and sometimes things have a funny way of working out. Once again, I've loved reading this, and you've definitely poured a lot of love and effort into this story, so thank you.
annaharding chapter 34 . 7/6/2013
I loved this story! It was sad, in the beginning. How he could tell her he loved her, promise happiness with her, then break it off. (I wish you could have gone into it a little more, about the time he did come back for her, but I have a good imagination.) But my feelings for this story were a little ambivalent - sad for her never getting over him, anger at him for moving on AND for having the nerve to move back home so close to her, glad because she chose happiness over anger and despair, and frustration because I'm wondering if it really could be that easy to reconnect. But my biggest feeling was enjoyment.
Thanx for the reading pleasure.
4,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »