Reviews for With or Without You
Sarah chapter 34 . 7/11/2013
I loved this story. It was sweet, funny and had some angst, which makes it perfect in my book. I'm not sure if you are still reading reviews since this story was finished a while ago, but I thought I would share my opinion anyway. Amazing Job! Thanks so much for sharing this story! :)
Guest chapter 34 . 7/7/2013
Loved this so so much
perpetually chapter 33 . 7/7/2013
I've absolutely loved reading this story, so so much. I always felt for Bella a little more than for Edward, just the fact that she's a lot more sensitive, she's gone through a lot with "why me" probably ringing in the back of her mind and way too much heartache for any poor person. But I'm so glad she's finally found her happiness and bliss with Edward and her children too. This has been such a wonderful story, and I'm so glad to have read this. Life is tough sometimes and sometimes things have a funny way of working out. Once again, I've loved reading this, and you've definitely poured a lot of love and effort into this story, so thank you.
annaharding chapter 34 . 7/6/2013
I loved this story! It was sad, in the beginning. How he could tell her he loved her, promise happiness with her, then break it off. (I wish you could have gone into it a little more, about the time he did come back for her, but I have a good imagination.) But my feelings for this story were a little ambivalent - sad for her never getting over him, anger at him for moving on AND for having the nerve to move back home so close to her, glad because she chose happiness over anger and despair, and frustration because I'm wondering if it really could be that easy to reconnect. But my biggest feeling was enjoyment.
Thanx for the reading pleasure.
missmariaeuge chapter 34 . 7/4/2013
Thank you for sharing this. It's a great story!
Congrats, xx
rclaurel chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
Your damn straight you have no right, He is not even sorry for dumping her all those years ago, now his wife left him and he figures Bella is the next best thing...
rclaurel chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
what is he jealous, he should have thought about that first before he broke her heart
rclaurel chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Damn I don't think I could do it, she is still in love with him. and here he and his wife,kid live next door...sure lets all be friends come over for dinner tanya and we can swap stories about are sex life with Edward..
MiserysMama chapter 34 . 6/6/2013
I really enjoyed your story. Perfect. Not heavily lemoned, Just right.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 33 . 5/27/2013
Ah moving babies, they are the wierdest and most wonderful thing to experience. I remember spending ages in the bath just watching my belly move. loved it, the fic that is! xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 29 . 5/27/2013
Oh poor Jaime, it must be odd being that far away all the time. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 28 . 5/27/2013
Ah babies. xx too old for them now I am!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 26 . 5/27/2013
gah they are both so
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
god I love kids sometimes. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 22 . 5/27/2013