Reviews for With or Without You
annaharding chapter 34 . 7/6/2013
I loved this story! It was sad, in the beginning. How he could tell her he loved her, promise happiness with her, then break it off. (I wish you could have gone into it a little more, about the time he did come back for her, but I have a good imagination.) But my feelings for this story were a little ambivalent - sad for her never getting over him, anger at him for moving on AND for having the nerve to move back home so close to her, glad because she chose happiness over anger and despair, and frustration because I'm wondering if it really could be that easy to reconnect. But my biggest feeling was enjoyment.
Thanx for the reading pleasure.
missmariaeuge chapter 34 . 7/4/2013
Thank you for sharing this. It's a great story!
Congrats, xx
rclaurel chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
Your damn straight you have no right, He is not even sorry for dumping her all those years ago, now his wife left him and he figures Bella is the next best thing...
rclaurel chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
what is he jealous, he should have thought about that first before he broke her heart
rclaurel chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Damn I don't think I could do it, she is still in love with him. and here he and his wife,kid live next door...sure lets all be friends come over for dinner tanya and we can swap stories about are sex life with Edward..
MiserysMama chapter 34 . 6/6/2013
I really enjoyed your story. Perfect. Not heavily lemoned, Just right.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 33 . 5/27/2013
Ah moving babies, they are the wierdest and most wonderful thing to experience. I remember spending ages in the bath just watching my belly move. loved it, the fic that is! xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 29 . 5/27/2013
Oh poor Jaime, it must be odd being that far away all the time. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 28 . 5/27/2013
Ah babies. xx too old for them now I am!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 26 . 5/27/2013
gah they are both so
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
god I love kids sometimes. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
Well I suppose Tanya has a right, but we know Bella was good .xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Sigh, I do love love, xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
Oh poor Garrett, you can send him in my direction. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 15 . 5/27/2013