Reviews for With or Without You
Jaygm chapter 30 . 3/9/2013
Good- they are wasting no time.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 3/9/2013
So sad that he had to say that to her. After giving her that promise ring years ago and breaking that promise.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 3/9/2013
Things seem to be going really well for them.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 3/9/2013
Tough being apart from your child. I wonder why the court let Tanya move so far away.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
So nice to see them working towards each other.
Jaygm chapter 18 . 3/9/2013
Well, if Bella wasn't going to have the balls to tell him, at least he is smart enough to figure out that a thing between them wasn't really going to work.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
That Edward- now he's thinking they always should have been together- but he dumped her like yesterday's garbage so he could go free fallin'?

Young people are so idiotic and impulsive sometimes. Their behavior also sets them up for some big regrets. But that really is the one way that we learn life's hard lessons, I guess.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
He did come back before his marriage and someone never told Bella. Apparently, that someone also must have given Edward the idea that Bella had moved on. That's really rotten.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
So sad to see Tanya uprooting her son.
IchigoNaruto chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
I don't know but I feel like they shouldn't be together. If Tanya hadn't been brave and left him, he would have never pursued Bella. I realize in life nothing and no one is perfect and opportunities arise from many types of situations and Edward took this chance to get Bella back, but I guess I'm a cynic and a bit of a romantic at heart. The romantic in me hoped that he had ended his marriage on his own terms and the cynic thinks that now the setup is convenient for him and he gets her back without any effort on his part. I wish she had given Garret a chance but as the running theme in a lot fics, what Edward wants Edward gets. She was finally thinking of moving on with Garret and then E comes in the middle.
robsessed1123 chapter 34 . 1/30/2013
loved it! great story thank you baby
Carrie chapter 34 . 1/25/2013
Thank you so much for this story! It was beautiful!
funkydiva1978 chapter 34 . 12/17/2012
Started reading this story today and finished it a few hours later. I loved it from the first word till the last. Simply...one of the best i've read in a long long time. -FD. :)
Guest chapter 34 . 11/25/2012
What a lovely story. I'm not surprised since I love them all.
jlm8808 chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
Amazing story, I loved it!
4,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »