Reviews for With or Without You
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 9/18/2019
The promise ring to Sophie was sweet and sincere. Going to Jacob's gravesite was like a parting of ways, some closure to say I loved him, he'll always be in my heart in my daughters being but my happiness in with Edward. The proposal in the snow was beautiful and just them. Something about being out in the snow is rather...idk warm and cozy and real. It can also be heartbreaking to but in this case the snow was a lovely backdrop for the giving of the ring.
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 9/18/2019
All the feels in this chapter. Bella having that talk with Jaime about it's all ok how he feels about her she's not out to be anything more than what is...The kid is cool. And it's so real that he'd be having such mixed feelings.
Oh the elastic as a ring! And the yeses to Will you marry me from them both.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 9/18/2019
Could just picture that backyard decorated with pinwheels and streamers...lovely memories past and present. So glad E/B had the do we want another child, this one together...needed to be had.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 9/17/2019
Bella's mom is a wonderful mother, knowing just what to say to her daughter's guilt.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 9/17/2019
It's realistic that Jaime would not understand the fact that Edward and Bella are now a couple. Poor kid. It's hard for the parent so imagine the kids trying to make divorce and blended families make sense. But kids eventually do with support of good parents. Let's hope Tanya doesn't make things worse when she hears her son tell her his worries...
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 9/17/2019
Oh man, losing power in the storm and that fort the kids made that E/B made use of very sensually and ending with breakfast for all...I think we have a family here.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 9/17/2019
Oh Sophie..."Mama? she whispers...I'm glad you don't cry so much." Bella handled that talk with her about the Edward talk...she explained about being able to love Jacob still and love others in different ways...
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 9/17/2019
lol, about your a/n about yes Bella is on the pill. Well, how would we know since she hasn't been with a man in a long time and certainly wasn't ready to go there but we'll go with she is a mature and smart woman and knew she just might have sex with Garrett and if not him certainly now with Edward.
Ok back to the story. I just love this going our under the stars, in the truck and making love...now that's romantic. Lovely love/sex scene.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 9/17/2019
Hope they locked that bedroom door while their two darlings sleep in the other room. I'm happy these two got to the making love part. Bella seems very ready and wants him and he's good to go too. About Tanya's call to Bella. On one hand I totally get Tanya's reaction to Edward and Bella dating and questioning if it had gone on behind her back. She said thought that she trusted Edward, and so she'll have to trust he told the truth, which he did. Bella has nothing to feel guilty about as she allowed Tanya to confide in her up to a point, Bella never sought her out it was the other way around. In fact I thought Bella was too closed off this woman who needed another woman's support. Tanya will get over this I'm sure once she sees her son is ok.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 9/17/2019
Spending time with Edward's family is big. Including Natalie was interesting. Another of your 'little' details that show the complexities of these families and characters as they grow and develop. Esme more than ok watching the three kids so the adult kids get some alone time to talk and reconnect. Kissing by the creek, against the tree...all these little details set us to this time and place, the chlorine smell of Edward, it's summer and time to relax and let go and I think these two are falling in love, again. I love the romance coming through for them and Bella isn't holding back anymore and allowing Edward to capture what they had and what they can be after their years apart. I do want to see more interactions with the kids and each of them. Maybe that's coming next.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 9/17/2019
When Edward let Bella and Sophie in his new house and then Sophie went straight to Jaime's room where Edward set up pizza etc...Bella didn't even say hello or any interaction with Jaime. I don't know why I focused on that. So Bella told Edward she wants to try this and that she missed him but not ready for a sleepover. But yay, they are making progress.
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 9/17/2019
Bella telling her mother why Garrett is no longer in her life and admits she has feelings for Edward and how she is tired of denying those feelings was big. Edward sending Bella the note saying he was away on vacation with his son meant...what exactly? That he wanted her to know so Sophie wouldn't be looking for him or that he just wanted Bella to know his plans. Jaime is still going to stay the whole summer so Sophie will get to spend some time with him I hope.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 9/17/2019
I think it was unfair of Bella to not tell Garrett about Edward. Whether it was their past young dating time or Edward living next door. Doesn't she talk to him about anything substantial in her life? Tanya and Edward and Jaime were neighbors who hung out with Sophie and she never told him about their friendship and the breakup and selling the house? Poor Garrett has to hear about Edward in Bella's sleep so I don't blame him for walking out of their friendship that really was not going anywhere if they've been seeing each other for all these months and they haven't gotten to trusting each other with life stories or certainly for not getting to second base never mind third. She wasn't all that into Garret or she would haven't have let him linger on the fringe of her life. Bet she's sorry she had him help her paint Sophie's room, she's going to feel really guilty now I bet.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 9/17/2019
Seems to me Bella is being thoughtful and careful with her heart this time around. She's got a clear head about the timing being off for them but she's open to maybe later seeing how it goes. I got mixed messages from Alice's phone call saying she'd spoken with Edward and she still things they might hurt each other and that she doesn't think it's a good idea for them but then she ended with saying she's not against the idea of them getting together again either.
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 9/17/2019
Way to go sister Alice, putting Edward under the bus telling Bella she'd be better off with Garrett. Like wow. Is Edward defective because he once broke Bella's heart for trying to 'find himself' during his younger days? And then for marrying and his wife leaving him? Again I admire Bella for stepping up and running across the street to get clarity about the past and the letter and just what Edward was and is feeling about her and in return to analysis why she wouldn't let Garrett into her empty home so they could have some adult alone time. Clearly it's not just that she's not ready but that she's not ready specifically for Garrett but just might be ready to give Edward some wiggle room to enter Bella's life again. Bella is right to be cautious because of the past with him because he's just getting divorced and then because she's entering the acceptance part of her grieving process and that scares her.
4,307 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »