Reviews for With or Without You
ksw3 chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
There is a lot of hurt there. I hope we get to hear mire if what's going on. Amazing they ended up living next to each other. Your writing is beautiful.
ksw3 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Ok, I'm getting into your story. Your writing is beautiful and it drew me in from the beginning. I'll review more later. Thanks for sharing their story.
irelandk chapter 34 . 4/21/2012
bt31 chapter 34 . 4/21/2012
I should have reviewed earlier but couldn't quit reading. I have to check out 10 stories to find 1 written this well.

Thanks for writing a beautiful, believable story. I love your Bella who is loving, mature but still young and unsure. I loved her honesty and the way she spoke and acted so truthfully.

Your Edward was kind and flawed and real. It's obvious you understand what it's like to be in a relationship.

All of the talk about 50 Shades in the media has made me think about why I read ff as an adult, married mother, and your story clarified it for me. I have a loving husband and I love him too, but I do miss the romance and the highs, but maybe not the lows.

I read every kind of book, but always have a ff on the side because I like knowing a happy ending is coming.

I like the sexy stuff too, but they way you write it, without the graphic body part descriptions. You write enough detail without making me cringe.

So, thanks for writing this wonderful story. I loved it, and the quick chapters, and hope you write more like it. I'll have to check out all of your stories. Thanks for sharing your talent and skill. Hope you can make a career of writing if you haven't already. All the best to you.
MissBell29 chapter 34 . 4/3/2012
This is such a beautiful story.

Incredible work.
Angie's Twilight chapter 23 . 4/1/2012
Love this story.
ecullensgurl chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
what happened to Sophie's Dad? What did Edward do to Bella ten years ago?
ecullensgurl chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hmmm... I think I might like this story.
BD from Germany chapter 15 . 3/22/2012
OMG. Reading this letter I try to blink back tears, not very successful...
BD from Germany chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Here I am, reading one more of your wonderful stories. With each line you paint pictures in my mind, let me feel the emotions. I cry with Bella...
babylopez2008 chapter 34 . 3/18/2012
I am really happy for them.

But I'll always wonder if they would've made it if they didn't break up after high school.
babylopez2008 chapter 32 . 3/18/2012
I love how things are going well for them.
babylopez2008 chapter 28 . 3/18/2012
Aww... that was cute.
babylopez2008 chapter 26 . 3/18/2012
I'm am sooo nervous about Jaime's reaction and if he will tell his mom.
babylopez2008 chapter 25 . 3/18/2012