Reviews for With or Without You
lindseyaj chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Ok yes it's official, I'm now hooked on another of your stories. Can't wait to read more!
lindseyaj chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
First of all - I adored Voilition, and am SO excited to read another one of your stories! This one is so heart-breaking!

Also, thank you for writing this:

"And then I'm laughing, so hard I'm crying. Because his reason is so anti climactic, and so impossibly self absorbed and riddled with teenage angst and just God-awful pretentious I can't even deal with it."

I am right with Bella on that one, and it's nice to have a Bella I'm on board with.
hookedontwi chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Ooh, a possible love interest? Thank you for that, cause this chapter was ripping a hole in my heart. So painful & beautiful & tragic.
hookedontwi chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
Sounds like they all settled. Which can work out, but when presented with the first choice...?

Weird how he didn't tell his wife that they were moving in next door to his high school sweetheart. Hm.
hookedontwi chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
Wow. All that heartbreak cause he was going through a rebellious phase. That sucks.

Then again, if it hadn't happened she wouldn't have been with Jake probably, and then no Sophie, so I guess she can't really regret everything. Not completely.
hookedontwi chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
No, I'd imagine she can't avoid him forever, being next door neighbors and parents of bffs :)

I can only hope that it's a healing talk.
hookedontwi chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Maybe things aren't always as perfect as they seem, indeed. It makes sense, though, and is grounds for good drama. How can B&E grow close is E's marriage to Tanya is healthy?

Then again, it seems that T is a decent human in this fic, so it'd be a shame to see her hurt.
hookedontwi chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
Firstly, grilled cheese with tomato is so good.

I can only imagine how her heart must've seized up, seeing E carrying her daughter. The conflict that must exist in her heart.
hotandcold chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Uh-oh!

Ideally, should Bella pursue something with Garrett and leave married Edward alone? Of course.

But, you know, bo! :)

Can't wait for more!
hookedontwi chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
Better off as friends, as if...
hookedontwi chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
I'd have wanted out too. I think Charlie was right though to convince her to stay; at least up until the point that it's too painful for her so that it creates a stress to her daughter that outweighs the benefit of being in the home.
hookedontwi chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
I'll confess that I've caught up with this story to date, but I read it without being able to review (cause blackberry is apparently anti-fanfic-review), and I loved this so much that I had to come back to it.

I got the rec from ezrocksangel via twitter. My God, I cursed her on twitter for sending out the h/f but in fact I love it.
haguchi chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
there's something about this story that breaks my heart, but i still like it.
sweetmama77 chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Hm... looks like things are about to get even more complicated!

Very well written chapter, Ro. You have a beautiful turn of phrase. Some I particularly like:

"My stomach aches the way it does when I think about him unexpectedly; an isolated picture in my mind becomes a thousand and then I'm crying again, salt silently slicking down my cheeks." I can really feel her loneliness here.

"I walk toward her voice, judiciously ignoring the pictures on the walls..." Just in case you wondered if it still hurts...

"Guilt floods me because I am often annoyed by her and I just don't know why. It isn't because she's Edward's wife. It's something subtler, something less tangible. Maybe I'm just salty she has a man for whom she seems ungrateful and I'm alone." Yeah. Exactly. I totally *get* that.

Beautiful work, bb! Thank you for writing. I'll be looking forward to the next update! :)
manda2784 chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Oh, I wonder what, if anything, will happen with Garrett.

It sounds like Tanya is not happy in Forks. I can't really blame her though. It sounds like it's just her and Jaimie alot of the time, and she doesn't really know too many people.

Looking forward to reading more!
4,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 255 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 275 .. Last Next »