Reviews for With or Without You
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Really good, I can see some of what Bella means about Tanya because there is something that just bothers me. It is a bit disappointing too when she said she couldn't wait to go home, I was trying to bypass it as just needing to get her bearing but I don't know.

I always thought home is where the heart is and aren't Jaime and Edward her heart?..

I really liked Thanksgiving for Bells and Sophie.

Saw a little development there on the porch.

Could it be a little something more perhaps..

Keeping an eye out..
revrag chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
I cannot get enough of this. I always want more! For serious! I can't even help it.

This Garrett guy might be just what Bella needs. Er...what Bella and Edward needs to get things movin' along...a little healthy jealousy.

le sigh.

I need more.

Excellently done.
breakawaygirl chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
*sigh* Oh no, Ro, what are you doing to me woman? You're bringing another man into the picture? Lordy me, I'm pulling out all my trust juju right now. You've never disappointed me before, so I'm just going to suck it up and just read the story. :-)
lauramelinda chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
A new character...interesting. Is Garrett going to cause some jealousy for Edward?

I really love this story...it's almost melancholy but in a good way.
jermak99 chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Hmm,so Garrett, huh? Interested to see if that goes anywhere :)

Amazing chapter once again. Thanks so much for updating :)
LovesTheHeat chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
I love your style. It's very simple and very raw. I feel very much when I read this story. It's wonderful. :)

I'm looking forward to where yout take this... does Bella have a new man in her life? What will Edward think?

Please update soon!
Crispy Anakin chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
It's great you introduced a new character.
twistedcoincidence chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
first- how did i not know you had a new story? that in and of itself is a small tragedy.

second- how fabulous is this? i love that its short snippets, i love the tension and emotion you've been able to build with so few words. *sigh*

third- i just want more lol more and a hope for a HEA...is that too much to ask?
stephanie2177 chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
Thank you so much for the update. I love this story. Volition is one of my favorite ff stories!
alicewhite3 chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
change a lot, definitely.

i love this, by the way. it kinda breaks my heart a little, but i do.
NoisyMind83 chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
Great story! Can't wait to see what happens!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
Really good one! It's left questions though..

I don't mind the brief chaps they hold enough in each chap for me to be just as interested.

Now, as for Tanya, what's the conflict going through her?

Just she have adjusted already shouldn't she?

What were her inquiries about? seeing if she could spot anything between 'em?..

People grow and change and learn to adjust to those changes.

It's weird..it's like Bella has her part a bit more figured out more than them.

Thanks for this...
sweeta8585 chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
This story is really good. I'm not really sure why I didn't find this story sooner. I thought for sure I put you on author alert after Volition(which I LOVE BTW)

This story is refreshingly simple and emotional. LOVE IT! You do an amazing job at getting the emotions to just flow out of your writing. I love that all the characters are deep and have multiple layers to them. I can't wait to read more!
sweetmama77 chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
Thought-provoking chapter, bb. Did I read too much into things, or was Tanya implying that she and Edward only got married because she accidentally got pregnant with Jaime? Or did she mean that Jaime's birth changed the relationship between Edward and herself? I wasn't sure what she meant. Was Bella, I wonder?

At the end, when Edward gazed out at Bella, was he looking through a bedroom window, or between the bars of a gilded cage? Gah! Is he happily married..., or trapped by pregnancy and staying for love of the child?

They say time reveals all things, so I guess we'll find out. I just hope it won't take too long- I'm dying to know!

Lovely work! Thank you for writing. :)
nanavette chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
I love this story. I can feel pain and love. Great writing.
4,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 255 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 275 .. Last Next »