Reviews for With or Without You
tinkytinka chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
So I'm finally reading this, been meaning to since you first started posting. It was an intriguing summary. This first chapter doesn't reveal much but it's good. :)
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
nice a lil love interest for Bella...she deserves it...let her have some fun with the hottie lawyer ;-)
SweetDulcinea chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
Ugh, I can make personal connections to this story on several levels, and that makes it such a dramatic experience for me to read. Not in a bad way, though - your writing is wonderful ) Charlie answers the question of the tree trimming of course, and now I have to wonder what he will think of Edward living next door.

I cannot blame Bella for being torn between her memories and longing for Jacob and the long-gone hope that she and Edward would be together. First love is difficult to overcome, even when you both have lives that are (or were) reasonably happy. The heart does crazy things...
SweetDulcinea chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
So sad b/c it's something that so many young people go through during the transitions of high school and college, and it's difficult b/c relationships are truly a HUGE part of your world at that age. You don't have much - school, friends, and significant others, and there's really it, so you build your world around those things. Edward's life was changing while Bella was forced to be where she was. That doesn't necessarily mean that you want to hurt someone, but it still happens. Been there...I think a lot of us have. You described it beautifully...tragically, especially since our minds are trained to for . P
SweetDulcinea chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Hmm...I wondered in the last chapter if Bella's husband was military and away or perhaps had died. Her comment in the first part about hoping he never trimmed the trees threw me off a little. A very sad thing for a family to go through, of course, and I completely understand her mother's reasoning for keeping the house for Sophie's sake. This should add an interesting dynamic to the story.
Babette12 chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Oh, good, someone for Bella. She's lonely and needs a friend. Get that girl? Friend? Hmm, hope Garrett gets it.

So something is off about Tanya? Probably unhappiness. She knows she should be happy, and tries to act the part, but being married to a doctor simply isn't working for her. It doesn't seem to be working for Edward either. I'm wondering what seeing Bella with Garrett will do to him.

Great job hon! xoxo!
songster chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
I love the feeling of Thanksgiving that you have created here. As a child, Christmas was always my favorite holiday but as an adult it is definitely Thanksgiving. It can be stressful but not nearly so much as Christmas with all those expectations.
SweetDulcinea chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
The awkwardness of running into an old love...the realization of how life changes in so many years apart...the mystery of their past. I'm hooked. Your words are beautiful, and I thank you for sharing them!
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Oh my heart. A lovely, lyrical start, and I'm already intrigued and a little scared. I suppose that's a good start ) I saw Angel's tweet pimpage and of course know the quality of your writing, so I'm looking forward to taking this journey. Thanks for writing.
closet-twilighter chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
This story is really beautiful and the sadness seems to take the edge off a little bit. Maybe that doesn't make sense. Anyway I really enjoy it so far. Thanks for sharing.
edwards-debussy chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Didn't see Garrett coming, but I certainly can't get too upset about it. Bella deserves happiness, and if Garrett is the one to bring it to her, then so be it. For anything to happen now between her and and Edward would be beyond catastrophic, especially for their kids. Great update!
twistedcoincidence chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
bittersweet. seeing her without edward. i want her to be happy, she deserves it and i feel slightly evil for even wanting her to break up a marriage. but all i could think was that tanya has to have some other motive...

amazing as usual :)
kmfroggi chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
great chapter, except for the loss and longing she still feels. i dont think tanya is a bad person, she seems like she is somewhere she doesnt want to be, like forks and of course is lonely.
EZRocksAngel chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
thank you!
maraki1611 chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
pls write more pls pls !u have me all worked up now!:)
4,191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 255 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 275 .. Last Next »