Reviews for With or Without You
LovesTheHeat chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. It's simple and really raw with emotion. I'm dying to know where you take this... if there is a bittersweet end or not.

Please update soon! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
steffiii07 chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
huh, so Tanya knows, I was wondering about that but she seems ok about it she doesn't really seem happy in her marriage with Edward... I feel so bad for Bella she has been through so much and now she has to sit and watch the man who broke her heart live next door with his wife, great chapter I can't wait to read more this story is really good
Italian.Vampy chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
good chapter, very interesting.

i think it is a bit strange to see tanya and bella get friendly, but maybe poor tanya really feels alone in forks. also, it seemed there is a lot we don not know about edward's life. it appears to be less than perfect, anyway it was a bit sad to see tanya with so many regrets about her life.

can't wait to see what you planned!
Amber Energi chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
I adore this. I love that you are doing a more mature fic. This one feels very real. Great job
EZRocksAngel chapter 9 . 3/26/2010

no justifications.

i love this already.

thanks for sharing.
Sue chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
Great they're really killing me...So is Bella going to be with or without Edward?

Just make sure you clear that doubt.

And,as always,my plea to you,PLEASE UPDATE SOONER!
murmure etoile chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
Great chapter! I don't really know what to think of Tanya... Is she falling out of love with Edward? The whole situation seems like a dead-end to me... Fortunately not to you!

Please, continue!
Babette12 chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
Not me, I never change... snort. Good grief, could you imagine what horrible adults we would be if we all acted like teenagers? The world would truly come to an end.

So, trouble in the Edward and Tanya paradise, huh? Did they have to get married, and are just trying to make it work? I really do understand Tanya. Never having your husband home, never knowing when he may be home, would be horrible. There's a reason the divorce rate is so high among doctors. It takes a strong person to be married to one.

Is it wrong of me to want Edward and Tanya to break up? I know it is, but I want him with Bella. I'm such a traditionalist.

Great job hon! xoxo!
hotandcold chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
Wow, I loved this.

You captured so much in these few words. So much in just the tone of this chapter. Even without your A/N at the bottom, this just feels different from most fics. I really, really like it!
MiissMyers chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
God I love everything you write.

amymorgan chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
I have no idea where this is headed but I am sure as hell enjoying the beautiful ride.
Salix caprea chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
I must say, I'm very happy you didn't make Tanya a shrew, like she usually is in fanfiction. I like her and honestly, I can understand her frustration with Edward's constant missing. I mean, talking about it in the beginning of a relationship is one thing, living with it year after year is another altogether.

redemptionsong chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
Tension in the Cullen / Masen (I can't remember which you used, lol) household, I see... I like the way Bella's all mature about the situation. Poor Sophie, she's learning about boys early :D
2loveybunnies chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
So, is it that Tanya's unhappy and Edward is frustrated because he doesn't know how to make her happy? Does he still have feelings for Bella or is he just going through some silly crisis? I don't know how Bella does it everyday, with him next door. If my first love lived next door I would have to move...seriously. I've been in love 3 times besides my husband, and I have to admit that part of me will always love each of them a little bit. Not that I would want to be with any of them now, but I don't think I could live next door to any of them!

This chapter was too short! I know, but I just have to bug you about that. It felt more like a teaser than a chapter. If they are going to be shorter are they going to be more frequent? Are you ready to kill me yet?
lauramelinda chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
This is story is so bittersweet. Always wondering about the what-ifs a hard way to live.

I really like how the plot is developing.
4,195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 258 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 278 .. Last Next »