Reviews for With or Without You
twistedcoincidence chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
bittersweet. seeing her without edward. i want her to be happy, she deserves it and i feel slightly evil for even wanting her to break up a marriage. but all i could think was that tanya has to have some other motive...

amazing as usual :)
kmfroggi chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
great chapter, except for the loss and longing she still feels. i dont think tanya is a bad person, she seems like she is somewhere she doesnt want to be, like forks and of course is lonely.
EZRocksAngel chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
thank you!
maraki1611 chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
pls write more pls pls !u have me all worked up now!:)
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Bella needs a friend in her life. Maybe she should seek Garrett out. A little companionship would do her some good. If it progresses into something more then so be it. I hope Tanya and Garrett aren't already aquainted or worse yet Edward and Garrett. j/k
murmure etoile chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Great chapter, as always! But I'm still perplexed, confused...

I don't know what to think, right now... Is it good that she moves on? What about Edward? Oh, yeah, he's married! lol

So, I'm very curious to discover where you're going to lead us with such a complicated situation! It's so different from Volition...But I still love it, of course!

Anyway, please excuse my meaningless rambling, and continue!
cforget chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Aww, I loved it! She should go out with Garrett) Make Edward jealous:)
katstooldforthis chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
this was such a sweet chapter I wanted more. I am still praying that Bella and Edward will end up together. Bella just seems so sad in this story and really so does Edward. Or maybe it is just the music I am listening to right now :)

You are genius once again at your words...thank you
2402a chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
I like her. She seems very reserved. A thinker who doesn't give many of her thoughts away
2loveybunnies chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Hmm, Garrett. So are we going in a new direction here? Not that I don't think Bella deserves to meet someone new and possibly start dating again. It's only been a year since her husband died so I wasn't sure if dating was something she considered. I guess everyone needs a little romance and he is a handsome lawyer!

Maybe Tanya will decide she hates Forks and just stay in Alaska forever! I know, that's mean and immature of me to say, but I can't help thinking it!

Thanks for the update, keep 'em coming!
Mo'Reading chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Ooh Bella has an admirer, to bad she's still mourning Jacob, or can you start seeing other people while your still trying to move past the death of a spouse? I don't know how those things work. I think the reason Bella finds Tanya annoying is because they are so different and Bella is more independent and self sufficient. That would also mean she can't fathom why Edward would choose someone like her other than for her beauty.
jimemon chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
I'd be annoyed at Tanya too, tbh. Great chapter, I really like the idea of Bella having something with a nice guy, but I am not so sure she is ready :)
annniej13 chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Ah-ha. I'm loving the introduction of Garret. I didn't see that coming.

I was so sad for Bella as she reflected on jakes memory and touched on her desire to have a little boy just like him. It's officially been a year. She's such a good mom...and just so capable.

I'm still trying to figure out Tanya. I can see how her perspective on things would rub Bella the wrong way.

Thanks for updating, Ro. :)) I love this.

xxoo

a
Salix caprea chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
"...salt silently slicking down my cheeks." This sounds beautiful.

I wonder if something will happen between Garrett&Bella... Or dare we hope he will meet Tanya ;)?

Thank you for writing and have happy Easter holidays in case you celebrate.
ecxe chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
whatever bella finds "off" about tanya, i bet thats gonna play a bigger part in future chapters.
4,240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 259 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 279 .. Last Next »