Reviews for With or Without You
annniej13 chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Ah-ha. I'm loving the introduction of Garret. I didn't see that coming.

I was so sad for Bella as she reflected on jakes memory and touched on her desire to have a little boy just like him. It's officially been a year. She's such a good mom...and just so capable.

I'm still trying to figure out Tanya. I can see how her perspective on things would rub Bella the wrong way.

Thanks for updating, Ro. :)) I love this.

xxoo

a
Salix caprea chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
"...salt silently slicking down my cheeks." This sounds beautiful.

I wonder if something will happen between Garrett&Bella... Or dare we hope he will meet Tanya ;)?

Thank you for writing and have happy Easter holidays in case you celebrate.
ecxe chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
whatever bella finds "off" about tanya, i bet thats gonna play a bigger part in future chapters.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Really good, I can see some of what Bella means about Tanya because there is something that just bothers me. It is a bit disappointing too when she said she couldn't wait to go home, I was trying to bypass it as just needing to get her bearing but I don't know.

I always thought home is where the heart is and aren't Jaime and Edward her heart?..

I really liked Thanksgiving for Bells and Sophie.

Saw a little development there on the porch.

Could it be a little something more perhaps..

Keeping an eye out..
revrag chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
I cannot get enough of this. I always want more! For serious! I can't even help it.

This Garrett guy might be just what Bella needs. Er...what Bella and Edward needs to get things movin' along...a little healthy jealousy.

le sigh.

I need more.

Excellently done.
breakawaygirl chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
*sigh* Oh no, Ro, what are you doing to me woman? You're bringing another man into the picture? Lordy me, I'm pulling out all my trust juju right now. You've never disappointed me before, so I'm just going to suck it up and just read the story. :-)
lauramelinda chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
A new character...interesting. Is Garrett going to cause some jealousy for Edward?

I really love this story...it's almost melancholy but in a good way.
jermak99 chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Hmm,so Garrett, huh? Interested to see if that goes anywhere :)

Amazing chapter once again. Thanks so much for updating :)
LovesTheHeat chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
I love your style. It's very simple and very raw. I feel very much when I read this story. It's wonderful. :)

I'm looking forward to where yout take this... does Bella have a new man in her life? What will Edward think?

Please update soon!
Crispy Anakin chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
It's great you introduced a new character.
twistedcoincidence chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
first- how did i not know you had a new story? that in and of itself is a small tragedy.

second- how fabulous is this? i love that its short snippets, i love the tension and emotion you've been able to build with so few words. *sigh*

third- i just want more lol more and a hope for a HEA...is that too much to ask?
stephanie2177 chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
Thank you so much for the update. I love this story. Volition is one of my favorite ff stories!
alicewhite3 chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
change a lot, definitely.

i love this, by the way. it kinda breaks my heart a little, but i do.
NoisyMind83 chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
Great story! Can't wait to see what happens!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
Really good one! It's left questions though..

I don't mind the brief chaps they hold enough in each chap for me to be just as interested.

Now, as for Tanya, what's the conflict going through her?

Just she have adjusted already shouldn't she?

What were her inquiries about? seeing if she could spot anything between 'em?..

People grow and change and learn to adjust to those changes.

It's weird..it's like Bella has her part a bit more figured out more than them.

Thanks for this...