Reviews for With or Without You
annniej13 chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
Great chap Ro. Says a lot about Tanya and I was wondering if she knew about Bella. True colors are shining through in regards to ExT's relationship.

I'm proud of Bella for keeping her mouth shut when Jaime ditched Sophie.

Thanks for updating dear!

xxoo

a
revrag chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
So now she knows. Now she knows. But I wonder how long it will be before she KNOWS. le sigh.

I love this Bella. For some reason, she sorta is kick ass. Seriously.

I swear NO ONE has the ability to just take my breath away and make me all anxious with a simple unintentional glance...through a darkened window in peace of sleeping soft little breaths.

I love the chapter lengths...but I SO want more of them. LOL Like all the time. And I want something to happen like yesterday. Something big and soon, so I know it's not dead...so I know hope is not gone.

And they will get back together right? Somehow...whether Tanya gets knocked off or kicked to the curb, or fucks the mechanic (since the dentist is out of the question)...something is gonna happen to bring them together...right? Please say yes. Please say yes.

Le sigh. Once again, you own me.
LisaLoo chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
Thank you for a great chapter. The bickering and easy make up with the kids was spot on. Poor, tired Edward.
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
i love when you used to fight with your friends and the next day everything would be fine...i wish it could be like that too. so Tanya isn't real happy with the mistress we call work, i wonder if she will be finding someone to occupy her time too?
eva wilson chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
I find myself wanting to know more about how Bella feels towards Edward now. Has she really examined it at this point? I have this impression that she's avoiding too deep an introspection..? Has she come to terms with it now after their discussion?

And was she really happy with Jake, in love? Or was she somehow waiting for Edward even if she wasn't fully cognizant of that? Should I reread a chapter?

Thanks for the update! Hope you had a pleasant holiday
ikss chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
Are you pronouncing it like "Jay-me" or "Hi-may"? "Fronk-en-shteen"? It's killing me, the not knowing. :)
jsarbee chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
In the short time since you started posting this, it has risen to the top of my favorites; every time I see an update coming in, I hope it's this story. There is still so much I want to know!

I'm incredibly dissatisfied with his reasons for leaving her. It's hard to accept Edward as a callow, shallow young man who would treat Bella with such disregard. And yet, that is so true of what happens to most highschool romances when it's time for college.
breakawaygirl chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
It seems that maybe Edward is feeling the same discontent as Tanya? Maybe Edward's feeling a little more regretful or nostalgic about Bella than he's letting on? It seems like Edward and Tanya aren't really in a marriage at all. It seems like they're there because it's what they know and they have a child.
cforget chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
Poor Sophie, I hope Jamie does not treat Sophie, like Edward did Bella... I love it, and I like the Tanya part.. can't wait for the next chapter:)
jermak99 chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
I LOVE this story. Srsly, I know some may not, especially since E & B are not together, but I really, really do. I can totally relate to this.

BUT I'm wondering what's going to happen in the end, you know?

Anyhoo, great chatper. Thank you SO much for updating :) :)
gabs9 chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
great chapter.
kastorey97 chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
I am really enjoying this story.
Sue chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
It's so seriously,what happens to Bella and Edward's relationship?

I mean do they really get together or get more confused about their lives?

Plaease update to answer all my doubts!

And please make the chapters chapters are REALLY SHORT!
ikss chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Nope. I'm 43 and tomatoes are still gross. I sometimes have nightmares that the Gestapo is torturing me by making me eat tomatoes. I'd give up all of the states' secrets in just one chew.

I love your economy with words in this story. You say so much with so little. Every word counts, nothing is superfluous(unlike this review).

I teared up both in chapter 4 and in this chapter. I don't much like you for that, but I am enjoying this story very much. :)

God Bless Fictionista.