Reviews for With or Without You
kastorey97 chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
I am really enjoying this story.
Sue chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
It's so seriously,what happens to Bella and Edward's relationship?

I mean do they really get together or get more confused about their lives?

Plaease update to answer all my doubts!

And please make the chapters chapters are REALLY SHORT!
ikss chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Nope. I'm 43 and tomatoes are still gross. I sometimes have nightmares that the Gestapo is torturing me by making me eat tomatoes. I'd give up all of the states' secrets in just one chew.

I love your economy with words in this story. You say so much with so little. Every word counts, nothing is superfluous(unlike this review).

I teared up both in chapter 4 and in this chapter. I don't much like you for that, but I am enjoying this story very much. :)

God Bless Fictionista.

xoxo

ikss / Karen
vampycullen chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
my heart hurts for Bella
Italian.Vampy chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
well, they finally talked1 not that bella was very happy about it but i'm really curious to see more of their interactions!

i also wonder if edward is still affected( and why) by bella as she is by him... ibelieve things are going to be complicated1

can't wait to read more!

bye bye
Cartnee chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Well, here's another Rochelle story I'm hooked on.

I'm dying over here. Dying to hear more of this conversation they were having. Dying to know why Tanya's appointment seems suspicious to me. Dying to see if and how this turns E&B! sigh.

Can't wait for an update. :)
manda2784 chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Good chapter! It sounds like Bella and Edware are right the verge of talking about what really happened between them.
CindyWindy chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Great job with this story! Thanks bunches, Rochelle!

You really know how to do opening and closing sentences:

"It's a dry, clear October day when the things I touch crackle with static and the leaves outside twirl themselves in tiny tornadoes." and "...the screen door swinging shut behind them like an exclamation point."

Been wondering if he knew she lived there and moved there on purpose. A rich surgeon living next to a middle class (if lucky) military wife? I'm suspicious.

Love Tom Petty. Been singing it all day now, thank you very much. :-) But, Edward, this is your excuse? Sure took that song to the nth degree. Bella (at least for now) needs to tell him "Don't Do Me Like That" and "Don't Come Around Here No More."
BQOTFU chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
I know I've said I love this story, but I truly do. Every chapter leaves me wanting more and more.

I understand Edward, wanting to get away from everything and somehow thinking Bella would always be around. Too bad for him she wasn't.

I look forward to finding more about him. Will Tanya find out about Bella? Will Bella and Edward end up together or only friends? So many questions and I can't wait for the answers.

Great job!
closet-twilighter chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
This was really... pretty. I don't think that's the right word. But it was good. Thanks.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Wow! What a reason he had.. Free Fallin? I know pressure, trust me. But all he had to do was I don't know..explain that back then when you're both young and it made perfect sense sinceeveryone at that time is usually finding themselves or give a better friggin' reason than just dumping everything with her like a sack of potatoes. Tell me, did our dear Edward dump everyone else too? Mom and Dad included, so that he could "find" himself? And more importantly, has he found himself? is his journey complete now that he has Tanya and J? That was the most self absorbed, stupid, fucked up explaination! No! I don't accept that and I hope she didn't too. And when and why did he "need" to know she was okay? What? that job is for people who actually care for the girl. Oh! and when praytell did he find such time during his busy schedule of Free Fallin' to do such a thing?

Sorry for the rant but seriously he deserved that. That better not the only sensible reason he can come up with, something far better needs to cover that stupid one. And if not then I'm gonna spend most going for without him and hope he stays away from her. Don't even fuckin' think about it, if all he's gonna do is mess things up for her.

Damn did that hit a nerve in me. Seriously girlie, you're too good!

Defintely looking forward to the next one...
hotandcold chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Oh, my heart was breaking. I bet theirs were all over again.

I don't want Edward to screw over Tanya (because so far she doesn't seem like she would deserve that), but I really do hope there's an HEA coming with the two of them.

Of course, then Sophie and Jaime might have to deal with future teenage awkwardness over step-siblings.

Love it!
LisaLoo chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
I'm glad edward did not have some dramatic excuse for the breakup. This seems so sincere. I'm still in mourning for Jake. Thanks for another great chapter.
murmure etoile chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Great chapter! I almost cried for Bella! Edward obviously didn't love her enough...

Continue!
chinabearmeow chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
free fallin! no. that was the reason?

Edward. Edward. Edward.

I'm assuming that he came back to get her back... too late as Jacob was now on the scene.
4,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 259 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 .. Last Next »