Reviews for With or Without You
manda2784 chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Good chapter! It sounds like Bella and Edware are right the verge of talking about what really happened between them.
CindyWindy chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Great job with this story! Thanks bunches, Rochelle!

You really know how to do opening and closing sentences:

"It's a dry, clear October day when the things I touch crackle with static and the leaves outside twirl themselves in tiny tornadoes." and "...the screen door swinging shut behind them like an exclamation point."

Been wondering if he knew she lived there and moved there on purpose. A rich surgeon living next to a middle class (if lucky) military wife? I'm suspicious.

Love Tom Petty. Been singing it all day now, thank you very much. :-) But, Edward, this is your excuse? Sure took that song to the nth degree. Bella (at least for now) needs to tell him "Don't Do Me Like That" and "Don't Come Around Here No More."
BQOTFU chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
I know I've said I love this story, but I truly do. Every chapter leaves me wanting more and more.

I understand Edward, wanting to get away from everything and somehow thinking Bella would always be around. Too bad for him she wasn't.

I look forward to finding more about him. Will Tanya find out about Bella? Will Bella and Edward end up together or only friends? So many questions and I can't wait for the answers.

Great job!
closet-twilighter chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
This was really... pretty. I don't think that's the right word. But it was good. Thanks.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Wow! What a reason he had.. Free Fallin? I know pressure, trust me. But all he had to do was I don't know..explain that back then when you're both young and it made perfect sense sinceeveryone at that time is usually finding themselves or give a better friggin' reason than just dumping everything with her like a sack of potatoes. Tell me, did our dear Edward dump everyone else too? Mom and Dad included, so that he could "find" himself? And more importantly, has he found himself? is his journey complete now that he has Tanya and J? That was the most self absorbed, stupid, fucked up explaination! No! I don't accept that and I hope she didn't too. And when and why did he "need" to know she was okay? What? that job is for people who actually care for the girl. Oh! and when praytell did he find such time during his busy schedule of Free Fallin' to do such a thing?

Sorry for the rant but seriously he deserved that. That better not the only sensible reason he can come up with, something far better needs to cover that stupid one. And if not then I'm gonna spend most going for without him and hope he stays away from her. Don't even fuckin' think about it, if all he's gonna do is mess things up for her.

Damn did that hit a nerve in me. Seriously girlie, you're too good!

Defintely looking forward to the next one...
hotandcold chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Oh, my heart was breaking. I bet theirs were all over again.

I don't want Edward to screw over Tanya (because so far she doesn't seem like she would deserve that), but I really do hope there's an HEA coming with the two of them.

Of course, then Sophie and Jaime might have to deal with future teenage awkwardness over step-siblings.

Love it!
LisaLoo chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
I'm glad edward did not have some dramatic excuse for the breakup. This seems so sincere. I'm still in mourning for Jake. Thanks for another great chapter.
murmure etoile chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Great chapter! I almost cried for Bella! Edward obviously didn't love her enough...

chinabearmeow chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
free fallin! no. that was the reason?

Edward. Edward. Edward.

I'm assuming that he came back to get her back... too late as Jacob was now on the scene.
Salix caprea chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
"They walk out on to the porch, the screen door swinging shut behind them like an exclamation point." I really love your style! I could feel the silences between them. And the present tense works lovely for this story.

I wonder when did he come back to her and what did he find when he did. Maybe she was with Jacob already?

Thank you for writing.
AllyR chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
Gah! You're killing me woman! I'm really glad we got to hear some of Edward's story (stupid though his thought process was) and I'm glad he still seems to be affected by Bella's opinion of him. I can't tell you how relieved I was to hear he never cheated- I don't know that I could have forgiven him if that had been the case. Anyways, I'm dying for another update, so PLEASE update again soon!
gabs9 chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
Great chapter, luved it.
breakawaygirl chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
Oh Ro, you're KILLING me with these tiny chapters! LOL I'm just so into this story already, it's nuts. I feel a little bit bad for both Edward and Bella here. Ugh, stupid teenage "free fallin'" decisions.
Alicia23 chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
Ugh! This chapter is heartbreaking! I have a feeling this whole story is going to be heartbreaking but I'm willing to put myself through that simply because I KNOW you will deliver a stunner of a story. You always do! I am a firm, firm believer that Edward and Bella belong together. Always. No question about it. But, the way this story is going makes me think that won't necessarily happen :( However, as long as you keep writing I will keep reading. And hoping beyond hope for a happily ever after.
KG15 chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
I swo love this! Why did he come back, what is he thinking during all this I would love to know!Awesome work!
4,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 264 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 .. Last Next »