Reviews for With or Without You
murmure etoile chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
Wow...the first seven chapters in a row! It's a great start, so far, very different from Volition, and with a lot more of hurt and sadness! Poor Bella!

Concerning Edward, I can't imagine him falling out of love with her... I can't wait to learn more about their shared history!

Please, continue!
tithe ion chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
We learned some new and interesting info and Bella and Edward in this chapter. Maybe Bella made some mistakes, too? Did Edward break it off because he wanted to or he took her deciding to go to UW the wrong way? I'll just have to wait and see. So, out of curiosity, why expand this story and not one of the others?
amymorgan chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
"Maybe we'll be close again.." Provocative. Bella the homebreaker, I hope not - or do I ? Thank you for visiting their emotions in spurts, I like your style. Cutward and Widbella.
amymorgan chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
You had to make Tanya almost likeable? I was compelled to mention that. Interesting situation, thank you.
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
i can't imagine where you are going with this and i like it. usually i can figure stories out but this is keeping me in the dark i like being surprised. looking forward to the next chapter -)
Etnie chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
OMG!

I LOVE THE NEW STORY!

So beautiful already! Can wait to see where you take us this time!

That "M" rating is teasing me a lot... lol

Love U!
amymorgan chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
Twin tragedies. Nice image of Sophie in Edward's arms, asleep, "dead weight", him whispering, Bella tearing up.
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
aah the job is the mistress for a lot of couples...i'm just thankful my honey works from 8 to 5 and i get to see him and snuggle...i love those snuggles -)
amymorgan chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Very sad, another woman in Ca, perhaps ?
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
its so sad that she doesn't have Jacob...I'm team Edward myself but still no one should have to raise a child alone. My sister has 3 kids and she's doing it alone not because their father died but because he is a complete ass and doesn't realize he has 3 wonderful little girls. That just upset me -(
amymorgan chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
It will be tempting to be a peeping Bella! Thank you.
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
I know Edward is being a real big douche in this one with the flash back..he will redeem himself...i just keep telling myself that over and over
amymorgan chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Emotional trampoline. Where is Jaime's mom...
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
simply wonderful... i'm normally not into all the hurt/comfort story lines but this one i love
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
even rereading it makes me fall in love with this even more
4,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 264 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 .. Last Next »