Reviews for With or Without You
Salix caprea chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
I love the story so far, your style is great and even though it is so sad, it is easy to read.

I cannot wait to see where you will bring it. I also hope they won't have an affair behind Tanya's back...

Thank you for writing.
bluewallflower chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
so sad :(

i love it so far though!

thanks for sharing :)
Mel chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
I have been adoring the witfit prompts and I have to say that trampoline was one of my favorites. I'm very intrigued by this story and can't wait to see where you go with it. As always, love your writing style.
TwilightSana chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
Love Love Love this story! CAn't wait to see where it gets too!
2loveybunnies chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
Ugh, I get the same twisting in my stomach Bella does when I think about what could have been with Edward and why they both ended up where they are now. I feel so bad for her and having him move in with his beautiful, perfect and super-nice blond wife makes it even harder! She's already lost so much, it seems unfair that she has to watch them be happy right next door.

Looking forward to the next chapter and to learning more about why they broke up and what has happened to them both to get them here. I hope their is romance in the future somewhere for these two!
2402a chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
I love this. So looking forward to more
CullenObsession114 chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
love it!
thepinktabby chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
Oh wow. such a love triangle. I love the premise. I'll definitely keep an eye out for this fic.
Cullenosopy chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
Thank you!
kmfroggi chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
wow! this is really good, i am excited to see where you go with it!
MsFancyPantz chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
OK, another GREAT story, or at least a great start. I am totally drawn in! I have high hopes... Thank you!
hotandcold chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
I was surprised to find 7 chapters in my in box.

This story has me intrigued. You didn't take an easy route by having Edward divorced or a widower.

I wonder how this will all play out.

And the kids are so cute!

I can't wait to read more!
Mo'Reading chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
Really like the tempo of the story and your writing style. Curious to see where your taking the story.
manda2784 chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
I love that you've turned into a story! I can't wait to read mroe.
ksb75 chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
Sigh, this is so heartbreaking and so angst but I love it! Thanks for making this a full story fic. I am really going to enjoy it. You are the best!
4,195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 264 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 .. Last Next »