Reviews for With or Without You
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
i love when you used to fight with your friends and the next day everything would be fine...i wish it could be like that too. so Tanya isn't real happy with the mistress we call work, i wonder if she will be finding someone to occupy her time too?
eva wilson chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
I find myself wanting to know more about how Bella feels towards Edward now. Has she really examined it at this point? I have this impression that she's avoiding too deep an introspection..? Has she come to terms with it now after their discussion?

And was she really happy with Jake, in love? Or was she somehow waiting for Edward even if she wasn't fully cognizant of that? Should I reread a chapter?

Thanks for the update! Hope you had a pleasant holiday
ikss chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
Are you pronouncing it like "Jay-me" or "Hi-may"? "Fronk-en-shteen"? It's killing me, the not knowing. :)
jsarbee chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
In the short time since you started posting this, it has risen to the top of my favorites; every time I see an update coming in, I hope it's this story. There is still so much I want to know!

I'm incredibly dissatisfied with his reasons for leaving her. It's hard to accept Edward as a callow, shallow young man who would treat Bella with such disregard. And yet, that is so true of what happens to most highschool romances when it's time for college.
breakawaygirl chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
It seems that maybe Edward is feeling the same discontent as Tanya? Maybe Edward's feeling a little more regretful or nostalgic about Bella than he's letting on? It seems like Edward and Tanya aren't really in a marriage at all. It seems like they're there because it's what they know and they have a child.
cforget chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
Poor Sophie, I hope Jamie does not treat Sophie, like Edward did Bella... I love it, and I like the Tanya part.. can't wait for the next chapter:)
jermak99 chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
I LOVE this story. Srsly, I know some may not, especially since E & B are not together, but I really, really do. I can totally relate to this.

BUT I'm wondering what's going to happen in the end, you know?

Anyhoo, great chatper. Thank you SO much for updating :) :)
gabs9 chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
great chapter.
kastorey97 chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
I am really enjoying this story.
Sue chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
It's so seriously,what happens to Bella and Edward's relationship?

I mean do they really get together or get more confused about their lives?

Plaease update to answer all my doubts!

And please make the chapters chapters are REALLY SHORT!
ikss chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Nope. I'm 43 and tomatoes are still gross. I sometimes have nightmares that the Gestapo is torturing me by making me eat tomatoes. I'd give up all of the states' secrets in just one chew.

I love your economy with words in this story. You say so much with so little. Every word counts, nothing is superfluous(unlike this review).

I teared up both in chapter 4 and in this chapter. I don't much like you for that, but I am enjoying this story very much. :)

God Bless Fictionista.

xoxo

ikss / Karen
vampycullen chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
my heart hurts for Bella
Italian.Vampy chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
well, they finally talked1 not that bella was very happy about it but i'm really curious to see more of their interactions!

i also wonder if edward is still affected( and why) by bella as she is by him... ibelieve things are going to be complicated1

can't wait to read more!

bye bye
Cartnee chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Well, here's another Rochelle story I'm hooked on.

I'm dying over here. Dying to hear more of this conversation they were having. Dying to know why Tanya's appointment seems suspicious to me. Dying to see if and how this turns E&B! sigh.

Can't wait for an update. :)
manda2784 chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Good chapter! It sounds like Bella and Edware are right the verge of talking about what really happened between them.
4,308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 268 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 .. Last Next »