Reviews for With or Without You
steffiii07 chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
I want to kill Edward...
songster chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
Ok. Look. You know I love your writing, but the sad is overwhelming here. Poor B.
steffiii07 chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
oh Poor Bella and Poor Jake, i can't wait to read more about them and about Edward's story
steffiii07 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
oh, this is so sad, I feel like crying i have to stop reading things that make me cry but i won't, SO who is Sophies dad and they sound so sad ... this is really good your a brilliant writer
steffiii07 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
so whats going on here i think it E and B must read on, the first chappter is really good
songster chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Bastard. Do you still believe in HEA? Cuz' so far this isn't looking promising. You know me, I can't do the heartfail and this is heartfail. Good heartfail, but my wuss self can't deal.
CindyWindy chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
Great job! But oh man, it's too early in the morning for this kind of heartfail, so I'm sitting here reading this like a stoic. So far so good *sniff* but yikes, that hurts! :-) I don't like your I'm-off-to-college Meanward one bit right now, but I trust you to make it all better. Puwheese?
Babette12 chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
She's treading dangerous water, getting close to a married man. Even if there is nothing there romantically at first, those feelings existed once before, and still exist now.

I'm glad she talks to Tanya, and am imminently curious how you plan to get her out of the way for them! Is Tanya going to have an affair or something?

I'm curious about one thing, what does Bella do for money? It doesn't seem like she works, and I can't imagine the money for being a military widow is enough to support them.

I really liked how Sophie actually acts like a kid, asking for a breakfast option she wasn't given, dancing around because she gets to carpool with her friend, tugging her covers over her head instead of getting up for school. I can tell you're a mom!

xoxo!
songster chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Yeah, time for a trip to Renee's. Put the house on the market immediately. There's no way I could stay there alone with nothing but painful memories.
closet-twilighter chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I'm intrigued!
songster chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
OMG. Can't believe how awful that would be. To have some guy who hurt you so much that it still hurts move in next door to rip off the bandaid again.
songster chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Oh crap, hate it when that happens. Who is this? Sound like Carlisle and Renee. But am guessing it's E and B.
Italian.Vampy chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
dear rochelle,

i'm really happy you decided to make this an indipendent story!

may i say i foresee alot of angst here? anyway i really hope things will be better for bella, and i can't wait to see what edward has to say. it'll be interesting to see what kind of relationship(if) they'll develop...

bye!
sweetmama77 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Just as good on the second reading- clutched at my heart again... Great writing!
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I just *loved* this when you posted it as a one-shot, and I'm so glad you're developing it into a full-fledged fic. Yay!
4,308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 275 282 283 284 285 286 287 .. Last Next »