Reviews for With or Without You
LisaLoo chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
I'm loving this so far. Jacobs death is utter heartfail.
DA Angsty chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
I'm hooked by your awesomeness already. I can't wait to see where you take this. Great stuff, looking forward to more.
Reader.Megan chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
I'm so glad you chose to do this particular plot separate. It's so different than anything I've read. I love it already. Thank you!3
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
I'm really enjoying this. Jaime and Sophie are too cute. It seems like Bella needs some closure.
cforget chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
Love it! Not so fond of Edward, maybe it will change laterin the story:)
KG15 chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
Love Love Love it! This fic is so good! Awesome work!
ecxe chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
oh gosh. this is going to break my heart.

but ill read anything your write.
annniej13 chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Gah. Heartichoke. So sad for Bella. I wonder why Edward left her like that? And now with Tanya...ugh...I automatically hate her even though she seems nice. Lol.

Jaime and Sophie are so cute!

I'm really looking forward to watching this story unfold :))

xxoo

a
redemptionsong chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
I know I said this before but I am so excited you're posting this already. I actually anticipated to be waiting a while so this is a really nice surprise. It was nice to see some E/B interaction too since we haven't really seen much since the first chapter.
breakawaygirl chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Oh boy Ro, you've certainly bitten off a big one here, eh? Let's see, where to start...

Wow, Edward totally broke Bella's heart! I'm sure some of her reaction to him now is emotionally charged due to the loss of Jake. However, it seems to me that she's still a bit in love with him and never got closure. That's gotta be rough.

I also have a little feeling that Tanya may be having an affair. I mean, wanting free time in the mornings with the carpool, talking about how Edward's never around...sounds like a classic case of a neglected wife to me. I'm assuming that something has to happen with her, considering this is an Edward/Bella story, right?

I'm so excited you're writing another story 'cause you're flat out amazing. Ro is back! WOOT WOOT!
annniej13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Hi Ro! This story looks very intriguing. Are you going to break my heart?

xxoo

annie
Lissagirl26 chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
Wow this is a awesome start! I can't wait to see more, whats going on in Edwards head and when is he going to find out that Jake is dead?
Lady Gwynedd chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Pretty Awesome.

I can feel how conflicted Bella is.
jenniper chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Wow, this is so amazing! I LOVE your writing, it's very simple but on the same time so beautiful. I think this story will be fantastic. I really like the characters, Sophie is SO cute! I can't wait for the next chapter, thank you for writing!
revrag chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
That's the spirit!

Oh gosh. I'm so thrilled that you're expanding on this idea, just for me even...*wink wink*

You're kinda sorta alota brilliant. And I'm SO excited to see where Edward and Bella go TOGETHER on this. And am I awful to want Tanya to cheat, or for her to like...die? I am, I know. But I just...sorta think she'd be better off just...gone. Oh, but I wanna read about it...all the gory details. And bloody...oh. nm

Yeah.

So, I don't know if I've already mentioned this, but this is the first story where I find Jacob's involvement reasonable. Like, I hate Jacob as a love interest...but here because he's kicked the bucket makes me think of him in a more endearing way. Maybe because he was a soldier, too? I dunno...but I can tolerate him.

Regardless, I'm super thrilled to be able to read this. Super excited.

Excellently done. Of course.
4,308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 276 283 284 285 286 287 .. Last Next »