Reviews for With or Without You
AllyR chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Yay I'm so glad you posted already! I was expecting to have to wait a while, so imagine my surprise and relief to see it posted today, along with a brand new chapter. I can't wait to see where you take this plot now that it's on its own- and I'm especially curious to hear Edward's side of the story. I hope you update again soon!
Maplestyle chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
This is heartbreaking :( I ache for her so badly having to see him with his wife and son after such a hard loss for her.
jermak99 chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
I really like this! :) Can't wait to see what happens next :)
jimemon chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Maybe I'll go back and review the other chapters but honestly when I noticed you were posting so many at the same time, I couldn't bring myself to stop lol. I really really like the setting of this story, I like that Tanya is not the always predictable bitch and I am looking forward to whatever Edward has to say :)
revrag chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
The next chapter, dude...it's new. And I'm squeeing. Seriously. :)
revrag chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
You're killin' me smalls...
revrag chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
And now my heart is all twisted up again. I mean, I KNEW this was coming...but it doesn't make the second read any easier.

Oh how I love this. I'm so excited.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
AH! AWESOME! I love you for this.. To get the chance to follow them in this manner is great.

"You can't avoid me forever" big words there Edward, ready for the outcome.

Why bring it up? He's the one that left. Is he happy with the perfect kid and perfect little dutiful wife?.. What does Edward want..really want?..

I hope they'll have the talk, they need it.

I hopefully for her hope for now..

Looking forward to this ride with you..
revrag chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Okay, I seriously cannot wait for you to explore that seeing into Edward's house bit a little more. For serious.

Like maybe even seeing him do manly yoga, er...work out on a treadmill. Something. As long as Tanya isn't involved.

I'm DYING HERE!

So excited.
lauramelinda chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
I'm so glad you have turned this into it's own story. I really think the plot line is interesting and of course I think you have a fantastic way with words!
revrag chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Yeah, you know the drill.

I love it. :)
revrag chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I am SO excited for this. No kidding. I've been re-reading Volition this past week, jsyk...and I so wanted something else from you. And I've been reading your prompts. le sigh.

I'm seriously like your biggest fan ever. I don't go but a few days without reading something of yours. I've NEVER been this obsessed. Well, maybe. Well, yeah, I have...but right now you're my obsession.

It's lovely of course...and has my heart all twisted up and shit. le sigh...I cannot wait! :)
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
I am a glutton for this story - seven chapters at once and I am anxious for the next 30 or so! More, please - soon? This is so beautifully written!
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
I love this - thanks for so much at once! I am so intrigued and excited about this story that I must stay up and read more!
hannahmom16 chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
So, first off, I like the somewhat shorter chapters and the fast pacing. And I like that Bella's marriage to Jake was good and that she likes Tanya. It just feels like real life. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
4,308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 277 284 285 286 287 288 Next »