Reviews for With or Without You
revrag chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Okay, I seriously cannot wait for you to explore that seeing into Edward's house bit a little more. For serious.

Like maybe even seeing him do manly yoga, er...work out on a treadmill. Something. As long as Tanya isn't involved.

I'm DYING HERE!

So excited.
lauramelinda chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
I'm so glad you have turned this into it's own story. I really think the plot line is interesting and of course I think you have a fantastic way with words!
revrag chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Yeah, you know the drill.

I love it. :)
revrag chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I am SO excited for this. No kidding. I've been re-reading Volition this past week, jsyk...and I so wanted something else from you. And I've been reading your prompts. le sigh.

I'm seriously like your biggest fan ever. I don't go but a few days without reading something of yours. I've NEVER been this obsessed. Well, maybe. Well, yeah, I have...but right now you're my obsession.

It's lovely of course...and has my heart all twisted up and shit. le sigh...I cannot wait! :)
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
I am a glutton for this story - seven chapters at once and I am anxious for the next 30 or so! More, please - soon? This is so beautifully written!
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
I love this - thanks for so much at once! I am so intrigued and excited about this story that I must stay up and read more!
hannahmom16 chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
So, first off, I like the somewhat shorter chapters and the fast pacing. And I like that Bella's marriage to Jake was good and that she likes Tanya. It just feels like real life. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
nicnicd chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
you, there. with your pretty, pretty words that tug on my heart. why are you doing this to me? i read these with tears in my eyes, cause you have this way of twisting a phrase that makes my breath catch. so sad ro-love. but, i'm holding out hope that it'll get better. please? *snorts*

muah
gabs9 chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Love it! Looking forward to more. Love your story's.
jimemon chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
She's so little and yet she's so big; I have trouble believing she came from me./

What a sweet line, and ohmygod I am so excited about having a new story from you to read and gush over!
4,330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 279 286 287 288 289