Reviews for With or Without You
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 9/17/2019
Right or wrong, I have to admire Edward for going out on a limb and write that letter to Bella, expressing his feelings and reaching out to her. Bella has a choice to make, give Garrett a chance, as she's finally allowed him to kiss her and see if she has that chemistry with him or stop right here and now, let Garrett go knowing she probably doesn't have those important feelings and let Edward's letter start something between them.
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 9/17/2019
I feel for the little ones, especially Jaime. But kids get over things easier than adults. Edward coming over and touching Bella's hair and getting into her space, at this point, was a little creepy. lol But Bella put him in his place, poor guy. And he did the right thing and put the house up for sale. I'm curious how these two will finally connect now.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 9/17/2019
When Bella called over to Edward and Tanya's, she was rather gruff with her..."What do you want me to do with Jaime,Edward?" Bella was aware enough to take Jaime back with her to her house while the adults had it out. That was the adult in the room thing to do. And she asked a rather personal question about whether or not they were expecting. Tanya may have told her that in confidence but Bella just put it out there...I take it Tanya wasn't pregnant, not that she had an abortion (although sounded like that was an option for her) Very sad seeing a marriage fall apart.
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 9/17/2019
Oh no. If Tanya is that worried about having another of Edward's babies she really is in need of some marriage counseling or at least communicate with her husband. How sad for her. Just as Bella and Garrett are getting closer, E/T's marriage is pulling even further apart. It was nice that Bella was there for Tanya to at least listen and not judge her.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 9/17/2019
Garrett sounds like a really great guy. Glad Bella is giving him a chance. The healing process is a tough one and he seems to understand that as he patiently gets closer to Bella. The skating ring would have been a good time for Bella to introduce Tanya and Edward to Garrett and offer some friendship to the couple as the kids got to skate together.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 9/17/2019
No big mentions of Edward's family so far. I get why Tanya would want to go home for a visit but have the Cullen's tried to embrace Tanya into the fold? So Garrett, I'm guessing Bella and he are going to become friends.
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 9/17/2019
Clearly Tanya and Edward are having some serious relationship issues and Bella's right to think to herself...did they not talk about Edward's workload and moving to little Forks before it became an issue. I put myself in Bella and Edward's shoes and I would have mentioned that they'd dated in HS so it wasn't a 'thing' for Tanya. Why let her find out for herself like in the albums? Also as one female to the other, knowing she was hurting no matter the reason, I'd take her under my wing and show her the town, introduce her to people and places etc. but as I mentioned, Bella seems cold. Maybe it's that she's still grieving her husband's loss and so she keeps everyone at a distance and she seems to like being alone herself?
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 9/17/2019
Jaime and Sophie's relationship is very sweet. Bella seems rather...cold for lack of a better word toward Edward and Tanya. I get that she'd be uncomfortable but they seem to be opening up to her or at least trying. Edward offered his sympathies for her loss and he even tried to explain his intentions back when he was a young man out on his own for the first time. I get that and now that Bella is older and wiser she ought to get that too.
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 9/17/2019
I can see why it would be uncomfortable for Bella to be around Edward but he's right, can't avoid him forever and why not just talk like the adults they are now, with families of their own, moved on...If she's got something to say to him for closure, go for it and maybe he has some unresolved things too. As far as the carpooling, that's what neighbors do. It is Forks after all and very small town where everyone supposedly friendly and helpful.
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 9/17/2019
So Bella never kept up with what Edward majored in in school and that he became a surgeon. I take it his family moved away from Forks or Bella just never bothered with them once they broke up? Tanya seems a little dissatisfied with her husband's working so much and away from them. I can imagine Tanya's going to be a little lonely in Forks. Oh and Edward I take it never mentioned he dated Bella in HS? Would seem to be something you'd mention especially since they are now neighbors.
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 9/17/2019
Oh so Edward is still married. Well that's going to be interesting since Bella thinks Tanya is a fine mother and wife and even trusts her child with her.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 9/17/2019
High school sweethearts don't always make it once the two separate. I'm thinking it's a good thing that young people go off to college, explore, experience what's out there before they commit. Maybe Edward needed to spread his wings once out in the world and Bella needed to do the same. First love that breaks your heart is the worst.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 9/17/2019
Sounds like she had a happy marriage with Jacob and now trying to process her loss. Bella's mother was right now to sell the house and move to something new because Sophie and she too would need some constant after losing a husband/father.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 9/17/2019
I wonder, did Edward know Bella lived next door to his new home? Sophie and Jamie are very sweet and it's nice to know that no matter what the heartache she had with Edward so long ago, she'd allow these two children to be friends.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
Love when I find one of your stories that I haven't read before or that I've read so long ago reading it again is like a piece of heaven. I'm so curious about who is who here. I thought perhaps the new neighbors were bringing the messy haired young Edward to meet the trampoline jumping Bella. But I'm thinking that the family is grown up Edward's family? Looking forward to this.
4,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »