Reviews for With or Without You
Gigileexo chapter 34 . 8/15/2019
Yet another I’ve really enjoyed. I love how real you write things; you don’t miss anything out. So glad eventually worked out for these two (4...5). Thanks as always.
-Gigi xo
TheGreenPanther chapter 34 . 7/29/2019
I thought I'd read all of your stories and I'm realizing, I missed some. So glad I came back to this. :o)
Jules chapter 34 . 3/13/2019
I am so glad I found this story. Your writing is amazing and am looking forward to reading more of your stories. I am so glad that B and E found their way back to each other again. Blended families are sometimes hard, but they made sure that their children were ok with what they decided, but also good that they did not put their love on hold. Perfect amount of sweetness and lemons!
bella's beta chapter 34 . 2/9/2019
I am completely sucked into your stories! Loved this as well! You are truly amazing at what you write!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/23/2018
Great story. I loved it. Thanks for sharing!
CSG chapter 34 . 10/3/2018
Another one I really enjoyed. I have to admit, I was a little worried at first, but you didn’t disappoint. Thanks for sharing this with us! :)
joice84 chapter 34 . 9/18/2018
Hii ! I Just read your story, and I wanna say it's wonderful ! Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2018
She is so selfish. Garrett deserves so much better then her. Im not rooting for her and edward either
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2018
Bella is using garrett
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2018
She should be ashamed of herself. Hes a married man. Have some respect
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2018
I think its inappropriate for them to be talking about this stuff when his wife knows nothing about it. Seriously its really sad that she isnt over it.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2018
This is sad...believe me ive been there but hey it happens. Everyone gets dumped. The pathetic thing is that she still harbors what happened years ago. If i saw my ex from high school who dumped me I wouldnt hate him or be upset he dumped me. I would say hi and be happy because i found someone else and had my amazing children with that someone else. Everythong happens for a reason and maybe Sophie was her reason.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/17/2018
Their whole relationship feels too awkward. I don’t like them being together and that is not the norm for me.
Emmett-u-fool chapter 34 . 1/17/2018