Reviews for With or Without You
emmzac chapter 17 . 5/28/2015
It must be hard. Some first loves so are never forgotten. It stays locked away just waiting on the off chance it can be reignited.
emmzac chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
I started reading this last night and silly me didn't add it to my lists and hadn't placed a review so I've just spent the last half hour searching. And now that I've found it, it's been added to my fav list and I'll do my best to review along the way. My problem is that's it too easy to hit next and just keep on reading.
Anyway this has been a great start and although I sense heartache I hope it's not between E&B. They will forever be my HEA 3. Reading on...
wardlyman chapter 33 . 4/24/2015
Hi, I'll ship a little Jamie, Sophie...lol
wardlyman chapter 31 . 4/24/2015
I still find myself wondering if Edward even loved Tanya. And also, I find myself wondering if Jake had been alive, would she had still got back together with edward? Their attraction is undeniable.
wardlyman chapter 25 . 4/24/2015
Um.. It's natural to feel more... Complete at having an complete family.
wardlyman chapter 24 . 4/24/2015
Bella copped out of that answer good. Lol
wardlyman chapter 22 . 4/24/2015
I hate that Edward doesn't love Tanya, he settled for her. It was obvious from get go he wasn't over Bella.
ninamccullen chapter 34 . 4/22/2015
Loved this story!
robertpatzlover09 chapter 34 . 4/13/2015
so god damn cute that ending
sue1zide chapter 17 . 4/9/2015
A nosey Alice bugs the hell out of me.
sue1zide chapter 16 . 4/9/2015
UGH Bella! Quit stringing Garrett along. If it's not the right time for you two let him know. Also, avoid Edward until your head's on straight.
bmw140 chapter 34 . 4/5/2015
Great story
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
With or Without You has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Abaire chapter 11 . 2/20/2015
I nenver read this fanfic, so I'm reading it now. I love that you were in St. Croix when you wrote this! Must have been hard to write about cold rain from the islands. I actually like this Tanya, which is a rarity for me, and I feel torn about E and B getting together. They better, of course, but I appreciate a new take on the Tanya character.
Abaire chapter 33 . 2/21/2015
I love you, as usual. Thank you for the story.
4,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »