Reviews for With or Without You
Guest chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
Well...when my kids are being watched by someone and they call me...I answer right away...they want something...they're not just calling to say hi.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Eh...I don't like how she thinks of Edward. He's married.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Teenagers are over emotional...everything is the end of the world
maggiegurle chapter 34 . 6/2/2014
Cute, cute story. Really enjoyed it! Thank U. :o)
tululah chapter 34 . 5/12/2014
Beautiful love story.
Erroneous78 chapter 34 . 5/1/2014
They got their boy. Perfect.

Erroneous78 chapter 33 . 5/1/2014
Oh Ro.

That really was beautiful. I adore reading your words, so very much. And I'm so happy that they could make this happen again. Rekindle what was lost.

Just beautiful. Oh and Garrett at the end. So charming *sigh* Just perfect.

Erroneous78 chapter 31 . 5/1/2014
"Forgiving Edward was more for me than it was for him. I had to do it. But I didn't have to get back together with him. I chose to do that because I wanted it. I never really stopped loving him, and I was tired of pushing it away. Even when I didn't think about it, even when I loved somebody else, it never really went away. Do you know what that's like? To know you're screwed either way? That with them or without them you still love them?"

Crying all the tears because those words, pure magic.

Erroneous78 chapter 30 . 5/1/2014
Snuggies are awesome. Mine is black. I call it Voldemort ;-)

Yay for proper proposals in the snow, beautiful.

Erroneous78 chapter 29 . 5/1/2014
Awww, I loved his proposal.

And Jaime, it must be hard and confusing for him. I really hope he & Bella will be ok.

Erroneous78 chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
Sophie you sweet, sweet girl

Erroneous78 chapter 23 . 5/1/2014
Haha! I love your contraception note ;-)

*singy song voice * grown-ups!

Erroneous78 chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
Her subconscious made the decision for her. Garrett is a lovely fella, but he's not Edward. I am and will always be an eternal optimist that Bella and Edward belong. I can't help it.

Erroneous78 chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
She's doing the right thing, putting that space between them. Things right now would just be down to rawness, I think. And that, could be more destructive than constructive.

Erroneous78 chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
He kissed her!

ZOMG! What's she gonna do? (And now I wanna say "shimmy down the drainpipe!")

Bwahaha!