Reviews for With or Without You
wardlyman chapter 25 . 4/24/2015
Um.. It's natural to feel more... Complete at having an complete family.
wardlyman chapter 24 . 4/24/2015
Bella copped out of that answer good. Lol
wardlyman chapter 22 . 4/24/2015
I hate that Edward doesn't love Tanya, he settled for her. It was obvious from get go he wasn't over Bella.
ninamccullen chapter 34 . 4/22/2015
Loved this story!
robertpatzlover09 chapter 34 . 4/13/2015
so god damn cute that ending
sue1zide chapter 17 . 4/9/2015
A nosey Alice bugs the hell out of me.
sue1zide chapter 16 . 4/9/2015
UGH Bella! Quit stringing Garrett along. If it's not the right time for you two let him know. Also, avoid Edward until your head's on straight.
bmw140 chapter 34 . 4/5/2015
Great story
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
With or Without You has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Abaire chapter 11 . 2/20/2015
I nenver read this fanfic, so I'm reading it now. I love that you were in St. Croix when you wrote this! Must have been hard to write about cold rain from the islands. I actually like this Tanya, which is a rarity for me, and I feel torn about E and B getting together. They better, of course, but I appreciate a new take on the Tanya character.
Abaire chapter 33 . 2/21/2015
I love you, as usual. Thank you for the story.
AHotMess chapter 33 . 2/9/2015
I hadn't read this in a long time and it was recc'ed in a story I was reading so on a whim I re-read it and got to fall in love with these characters all over again. Sometimes knowing the ending allows you to catch things that were missed. I loved that this was B's story. Your E, while central to B, was oddly not as central to the story.

Thanks for always writing things I can fall a little in love with.

k
juicytreat2 chapter 34 . 12/29/2014
Loved, loved, loved this! I'm obsessed with your stories!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/17/2014
Just read this for the second time round and it's still as good as I remember! Amazing writing :))
Guest chapter 34 . 11/6/2014