Reviews for With or Without You
Erroneous78 chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
Interesting turnabout there.

Had they not fallen pregnant (E&T) would they still be together?

Erroneous78 chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Holy wow!

I'm not sure what I would think or feel after that.

Erroneous78 chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
I've been there. When you had a boy that was your everything. And then that everything stops. And he's not there anymore.
And then weirdly, you both get married, on the same day, the same year (but to different people) and then moons later, you find he's with his sister & his children at a soft play centre where your daughter is celebrating her birthday. It's awkward. So very awkward. And yet, there are days you still miss him. But such is life.

I hope that maybe these two can find a level place to be.

Erroneous78 chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Oh Ro, my heart :'(

I'm not sure what I would do in that situation. Stay where memories are strong or start again as it's moving on?

Erroneous78 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Did she lose her husband? That's hard. Poor girls.
I can't wait to see what happened before.

Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I think I'm calling today my 'Ro-Quest'

And a bloody big gasp at the end there! Who's who?
I mean, I have ideas, but who?

Loli chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
What an idiot story!
BoogieJo78 chapter 34 . 4/15/2014
Loved it!
lorraineablett chapter 34 . 4/9/2014
I have just recently discovered your stories and I love them! WoWY is something completely different from the things I've read so far and I find it absolutely amazing! Thank You! :-)
lesuse chapter 34 . 4/6/2014
This was a great story! I've just started reading your work. I've seen them in many author's favorites lists for several years now, but just recently read "Glimmer Darkly", and I'm working my way through the rest. Your work has well developed characters and isn't just a vehicle to write "lemons". Love this blended family - you portrayed it pretty well - the struggles of the situation not being perfect. Love this Bella and Sophie, and that Jake is treated with such respect, as befits one of SM's creations. There's plenty of stories out there where Jake is the devil incarnate, so this was refreshing. This Edward was interesting - flawed, but still desirable. Finally, liked this Tanya - not the wicked witch of the west, but just an unhappy wife who loves her child, and reached the end of her rope. OK, that's it - see ya' down the road!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
Garrett deserves way better then Bella.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
She was very selfish. Not liking what she did with Garrett. It wasn't fair to him.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Yes Edward has no right at all...and Bella shouldn't mess with Garrett. He seems like a nice guy and I can tell she's going to hurt him.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/22/2014
Thanks
CSG chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This was rec on FB so i am adding it to my TBR. See ya soon i hope. :)
4,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »