Reviews for With or Without You
Erroneous78 chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
Sophie you sweet, sweet girl

Erroneous78 chapter 23 . 5/1/2014
Haha! I love your contraception note ;-)

*singy song voice * grown-ups!

Erroneous78 chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
Her subconscious made the decision for her. Garrett is a lovely fella, but he's not Edward. I am and will always be an eternal optimist that Bella and Edward belong. I can't help it.

Erroneous78 chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
She's doing the right thing, putting that space between them. Things right now would just be down to rawness, I think. And that, could be more destructive than constructive.

Erroneous78 chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
He kissed her!

ZOMG! What's she gonna do? (And now I wanna say "shimmy down the drainpipe!")

Bwahaha!

Erroneous78 chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
He needed to get that out. What she does with that now? I have no idea. Has their time passed? GAH!

Erroneous78 chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
What a situation to be in. Did he love Tanya? Obligation and guilt. Horrible things combined.

And now he's leaving again.

Erroneous78 chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
That's rough. I can't even...

Erroneous78 chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
My mind went straight to the thought of another mans baby. Does that make me bad? Haha!
It's hard. Playing both parents, even when there are two of you at home. It's sometimes easier to think that you are a single parent, but still in your mindset you know that someone will be home later, just not enough to give you a hand.

Will she tell Edward? GAH.

Erroneous78 chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
Interesting turnabout there.

Had they not fallen pregnant (E&T) would they still be together?

Erroneous78 chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Holy wow!

I'm not sure what I would think or feel after that.

Erroneous78 chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
I've been there. When you had a boy that was your everything. And then that everything stops. And he's not there anymore.
And then weirdly, you both get married, on the same day, the same year (but to different people) and then moons later, you find he's with his sister & his children at a soft play centre where your daughter is celebrating her birthday. It's awkward. So very awkward. And yet, there are days you still miss him. But such is life.

I hope that maybe these two can find a level place to be.

Erroneous78 chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Oh Ro, my heart :'(

I'm not sure what I would do in that situation. Stay where memories are strong or start again as it's moving on?

Erroneous78 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Did she lose her husband? That's hard. Poor girls.
I can't wait to see what happened before.

Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I think I'm calling today my 'Ro-Quest'

And a bloody big gasp at the end there! Who's who?
I mean, I have ideas, but who?

4,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »