Reviews for With or Without You
What an idiot story!
BoogieJo78 chapter 34 . 4/15/2014
Loved it!
lorraineablett chapter 34 . 4/9/2014
I have just recently discovered your stories and I love them! WoWY is something completely different from the things I've read so far and I find it absolutely amazing! Thank You! :-)
lesuse chapter 34 . 4/6/2014
This was a great story! I've just started reading your work. I've seen them in many author's favorites lists for several years now, but just recently read "Glimmer Darkly", and I'm working my way through the rest. Your work has well developed characters and isn't just a vehicle to write "lemons". Love this blended family - you portrayed it pretty well - the struggles of the situation not being perfect. Love this Bella and Sophie, and that Jake is treated with such respect, as befits one of SM's creations. There's plenty of stories out there where Jake is the devil incarnate, so this was refreshing. This Edward was interesting - flawed, but still desirable. Finally, liked this Tanya - not the wicked witch of the west, but just an unhappy wife who loves her child, and reached the end of her rope. OK, that's it - see ya' down the road!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
Garrett deserves way better then Bella.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
She was very selfish. Not liking what she did with Garrett. It wasn't fair to him.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Yes Edward has no right at all...and Bella shouldn't mess with Garrett. He seems like a nice guy and I can tell she's going to hurt him.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/22/2014
Thanks
CSG chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This was rec on FB so i am adding it to my TBR. See ya soon i hope. :)
angstward chapter 34 . 1/15/2014
So good.
missmelly chapter 34 . 1/5/2014
I am having so much fun, reading all your stories; you write beautifully. Poetically. Intelligently. I hope you are (have?) writing for publication. I would love to buy one of your books.
Tashakcooks chapter 34 . 1/4/2014
So sweet. I hate that they were ever parted but they needed to grow up. Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/2/2013
This is the second time I've read this in the last 3 years or so, and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time. Thanks, Ro.
sunflowers13 chapter 34 . 12/2/2013
Thank you for this it was truly one of the best I have read. Short but never lacked which is my favorite way to read and s o so sweet. I will not forget this for a long time thank you for sharing your talent with us all. Take care
liz258 chapter 34 . 11/20/2013