Reviews for A Moment
Kallizakat chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Sooooo ... you're never going to make River pregnant or you're never going to give Simon a stroke from finding out she's pregnant? 'Cause I think a River/Riddick baby would be awesome! :D
MsLessa chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
roflmao... never any more? just to help break writer's block? Daddy Riddick and Grandpappy Mal? *snicker* ok I can see why not River would kill him he'd become so over-protective he'd make Simon look careless.
ambassador-brouwer.deviantart chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Greatness. Absolute greatness. Granted I've always liked to have a context for most fan fictions (especially crossovers), but I've read (and written) enough Pitch Black/Firefly stuff to set this scene very firmly in my memory as a canon Riddick/River scene. Forever.

I love the dialogue (cursing is never great, but that's just what Riddick does, unfortunately), and Simon's reaction. Most of all, I love the last line. A little bit of redemption forming: I LOVE it!
The Doctor Rose chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
sweet and funny
Finnegans-way chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This crossover works SO WELL! Why didn't I think of it? River and Riddick would definitely be two peas in a pod - with one extra pea in this case :P
Silver Dragon c chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Ya. Simon strokes are fun. Hehehe. You know she's probibly not gona leave you alone right
WolverinesRogue chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
haha, aww! That was hillariouse and funny, too bad it's been relegated to one-shotness forever : )
Sabrina1204 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
LOL. I love this short little one shot. I really do. I love coming back and reading the "Dr. Simon Tam, Mr. Top three percent, fainted." line so much. I just watched Pitch Black and was thinking about what if River was being transported by the fed who came for her in the first episode on the HG and Riddick found the cryo box in the remains of what was dumped and opened it? I dunno, just an idea. I look forward to all of your future updates! Can't wait! Hooray for Simon having a stroke! :p
techiyona chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This is so cute! I can understand not wanting to expand on it, because that's an idea that can seriously mess with a plot. I'm glad you wrote it even as a oneshot :)
kinley626 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Love it!
ArtLightLove chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Dayzejane I comment on your stuff allot but i don't think I have professed my love for you! So LOVE LOVE LOVE...hehe it has been professed! *scampers off to read the baby fic-lit againe, and wait for dayzejane to update something, while singing happy nonsense*
Amethyst246 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
aw. So sweet. And poor Simon. Thank you for writing it, even if you don't intend to develope it. It's a lovely one-shot :)
HoT.aGaiNsT.a.WaLL chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Loved it. Totally adorable. :D

Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I thought that was great. After all, what beast doesn't want his mate, a nice safe den and some young eventually? It's biology at its most basic, and Riddick's a pretty ptimal man.;)

Thanks for posting. Hope your muse can leave you alone now. But I wouldn't object to some Riddick/River babies if that ever came up in your longer

Moody-Muse chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hahahaha, I loved it! Possessive Riddick, lucid River and Simon fainting...

I'll have to go with majority on this one, it would be a great story line as a new story or incorporated into one of the others. Hilarious doesn't begin to describe it. Amazing and the epitome of perfect writing in regards to one plus one equals one River/Riddick style.

Sadly it's a one shot...