Reviews for Once Upon A Time: Little Red Riding Hood
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I liked it! Got a weakness for fairy tales, since I grew up on them. I've read the unabridged Brothers Grimm, and a LOT of those tales are EXTREMELY dark. Did you know that Cinderella's sisters were blinded by crows? And that her stepmother was compelled to dance at her wedding in red-hot iron shoes until she died? Not stuff for the faint of heart, but then life at the time was short, brutish, and dirty.

Yes, I caught that the Wolf was female. Also, many of the various plot points (the Hunter went back to the village and never came to the cottage again) were very much like what you find in the classics. Straightforward and uncluttered. Nice job.
spritznar chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
great story! i love lesbian fairytales and it would be so awesome if you did beauty and the beast! someone started that one once but never made it past the first chapter and occasionally i go back and wistfully re-read that... ok so maybe i need to get a life, but still, i would definitely read if you did beauty and the beast _
FrozenDroid chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
WAHAHAHHAHHAHA XDDD!

this was, so, so, so much freaking fantastic! I lol'd at the end, and... well, i was laughing like a maniac thourgh the whole reading!

I hated that tale, and now I love it thanks to you! thanks a lot!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
love this version of red riding hood! drop me a line if you do write a yuri beauty and the beast. love all your work.
bigred0991 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
what ever happened to the sequele to catch a raven?
Searching for Serenity chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Well done! The scene with Little Red and Gretel reminded me of a scene from the movie V for Vendetta. So sad! I'm glad your story has a happy ending! I think you captured the simple, storytelling style of a fairytale very well. A very interesting and original take on a classic story!
Vavita chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Good idea and yes it was always obvious that was a female wolf.

I am still your fan and reading everything you write! But, please, please give us some Riddick again!