Reviews for Means to an End
writergirl89 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Ah, wow, I'm actually a little teary-eyed here.
Asteria 'of the stars chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I really, really like this. I was just watching the movie again and was thinking about how little we know about Travis and his back story, and about how horrible it probably was seeing as he didn't even flinch when his dad hit him. Thanks for writing him a great, if sad, history.
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Awe, this one's kinda sad! Poor Travis! I hope he feels better after his moment where he voluntarily gives up the Gato. At least that *was* by his own decision.
epicpickleninja chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
oh. my. gosh. that was intense. (even though Rules was also very good and i think your selling urself a little bit short)

this shows a huge part in Travis' childhood and it adds a whole new intensity to the movie i think.

and Billy not paying a ransom for Travis made me a little sadder inside.

anyway. great story!
heavenly.shades chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Hi :)

I saw a short piece of this movie the other day and really really wanted to watch it but had to study, not that I did because as soon as I returned to my room I checked for Rundown fics :D and found this some!

Wholly crow poor Travis! This was brilliant and it really got to me that he felt Beck was just using him as well. I have a bit of a suggestion/request: could you do Travis' thoughts after Beck saves him from the burning bus and then again at the end of the movie when Beck essentially saves him from his father. Id like to see how his perspective towards Beck and himself changes; maybe you could even add some slash _

Anywho, thanx for a good fic

heavenly_shades
Boxer Thief chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Ouch. Just...ouch. I gotta say, despite being a sucker for daddy issue fics, I'm surprisingly picky with them. I think this one worked so well because you didn't just have it as "My daddy beats me" or "He never loved me enough" but actually got into some serious emotional trama. I never wanted to hug Travis more than I do right now.

I almost feel like demanding a sequel, but I love it so much the way it is...I think I'll just demand more fic from you. :D