Reviews for Reciprocity
afrah11 chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Excellent done! I've realized that I say the same thing in all my reviews, but I can't help it because it's true. I really love how you write Dave, he's always so great!

I guess she was not payong attention when he told her that he did not wanted it to be a one time thing, otherwise, she wouldn't be shocked. I hope that she accepts that what going on between them is much more than just friedship and that it is possible.

If you like writing this ship, then please keep it up! you do an excellent job writing these two as a couple :D

Thanks!
JenRar chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Hot hot hot! :D
Michaela123 chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
That was hot! Loved it!
mummacass chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Reading this at 0630hrs was just plain cruel! Hubby has left for work and I have to have a very cold shower!
VanInBlack chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
That was hot and wonderful!
afrah11 chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
This chapter is hot and sexy! I like what he told her about not wanting it to be a one time thing.

Looking forward to read the conversation, I bet it's going to be interesting what she has to say. After all, we know what he wants and how he feels, but we're not sure if she's in exactly the same page. Thanks a lot!
VanInBlack chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Can't wait for more, this is wonderful!
JenRar chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Oh snap! Suddenly I have "Let's get it on" running through my head. roflmao
romiross chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Wow! You write P/Ro so good that I can feel the spark between them, as strong as well H/P stories, which is very rare in my opinion. Please update soon!
mummacass chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Oh Dave, you lucky sod you're about to get lucky!
Michaela123 chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Aww that was amazing!
scotchandsoda chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
That was really great, I just love the last part! Can't wait for more!
afrah11 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Great! I guess he's talking about her when he told her that the past did not teach him to not make the same mistake.

I guess we know that Rossi always goes straight to the point, but I was not expecting that! Even when I have to say that I love that she chose the second option. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks so much!
afrah11 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Ok, I haven't read 'Forgiveness in Unlikely Places' but I definitely will :D

I love the start to this story. I really like how you write Dave, it's always in character no matter the plot.

The man should know by now that the alcohol is not going to be of great help, she's totally right.

I like that she's there for him! I am sure you already know it, but you're doing amazing writing this ship R/P! Thanks so much!
Michaela123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010