Reviews for A Tuesday Four Weeks From Now
PLEASE this is GREAT
fufu chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Update Update Please
BloodyR chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Too lazy to log in...(sigh)

Anyways I'm leaving this random review in hopes that you'll release the next chapter of this intense fic...please ;a;
Even thought it's almost been two years since you updated this, (and my docs probably already disappeared ever since I went on haitus...)

Plz update! OTL
Elis1412 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Please continue I really like it!
kaitlynmagic chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
That's it? AHH why are none of the good liar game fics unfinished? Please finish it :(
Heart-'.'-Daisy chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
yokoyaXnaoXakiyama! PLZ continue! So awesome
Beanbag 101 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Such large tension! Please continue on...!
Jenniferee chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
OKAY, actually I did an anonymous review because I've done one for my account already. This story is a really nice one, and with tons of suspense, and keeps the reader hanging on a ledge. Great use of the characters and this has tons of creative stuff in it. However, you have to make sure you don't keep your readers hanging for too long. Sooner or later they'll just drop off, and no one will really care about this anymore. Grab them while you have it.

And wow, it's really quite good. It's very captivating. But no one likes waiting so long. So my suggestions for the next chapter:

-Akiyama says he'll be coming late in the phone call?

-Akiyama is calling because he's on his way

-He's commiting suicide.

DON'T USE THE LAST OPTION PLEASE! :P

Anyway, try writing a chapter that has more hope in it or something. So far everything is going downhill and Nao's in more and more trouble, so she needs that bit of hope to cling onto.

THANKS!

BTW, if you want to reply, my account name is Jenniferee. I wrote "Hurt". The latest Liar Game fanfic. But then I have seriously no more brain juice so give me ideas too please. :)
Applejax XD chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
nao and yokoya fight is getting really intense. Are you going to continue writing this story? great job on the story :D
Jenniferee chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Okay this is my second time reviewing... Funny how the second time is on reviewing the 1st chapter. :P This has a whole lot of suspense, and it's a very nice setting. As in, a very original setting. But I've only come to ask: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE QUICKLY! If you come up with another chapter I promise, I will write a Liar Game fan fic in less than a month and dedicate it (sounding cheesy? O.O) to you. (Yeah it sounds way too cheesy.) But please pleaseeeeee put AkiXNao! But how does Yokoya get 'demolished'? I doubt he can be discouraged on hurting Nao. And dying is kinda... you know. BUT PLEASE WRITE SOONER THAN SOON! I WILL BE SERIOUSLY FOREVER GRATEFUL! :D
Jenniferee chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
OH WOW! I won't be polite... Just that this story seriously, seriously makes me want to read more. Some parts are a bit draggy but other wise it's awesome. But what are Yokoya's plans or whatsoever to torture Nao? PLEASE release a new chapter soon and I will definitely read. By the way, what is Akiyama calling about? And um, just one word of advice. AKIYAMA AND NAO HAVE TO GET TOGETHER! I'll be your biggest fan if they do stay together. This is more like fan mail than a review right? :P Stay sane. :)
IrisWill chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
I usually twirl a strand of my hair when I read-I like to keep my hands busy at all times-but when I reached the end of Chapter 2, I positively FROZE in my chair.

Me Reading: ...Then her cell phone rang… shattering the silence.

Me: ...THAT'S IT?

So please! Please please please please please! For the sake of this pitiful fangirl left hanging on your thrilling tale, PLEASE WRITE MORE! -prostrates self on the floor-
hungrytiger11 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I hope you choose to continue this. Its interesting.
Megan1339 chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Oh, please update! you can't just leave it off with such a cliffy! Please update... :)
Ramadiii chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
OMG! This is so good! Can't wait to see what happens 3

Thank you so much for writing this, seriously can't wait for the continuation!