Reviews for How can wrong feel so right
d-kronk chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Nice story. I really like the idea behind this, though there are quite a few wrong words in this which kind of threw me out of the story since on some of them it took me a while to figure out what word you were trying to use.
sweetfatima chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
omg this story was amazing!
onetreefan chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
awww so good
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Wow, that was a good song choice for them!

The pain was so palpable in this chapter. Great ending. I'm glad she was able to tell Derek yes to his marriage proposal.
PinkAngel17 chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Yay! I'm so glad it was Morgan she married! Great chapter and a really sweet ending! Loved it! :)
Leigh59 chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
I just love this whole story. They both took the long road but finally came to see what they both needed and wanted was there all along just for the taking. Love the angst and the raw emotion.
Kathy0518 chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
That was so good, and so worth the evilness you gave us. :) :)

I knew she couldn't do it. she married the right guy and she gets her Happily Ever After. Happy Tears this time. Great story :) Thanks for sharing
emzypemzy chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Ah you sneaky person! Making us think it was Morgan. Good job :)
starbaby79 chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
WONDERFUL ending! So glad it was Derek!
Mogo Girl chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Yeah! Happy Ending! Great story.
Faith4000 chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
i swear last time i started thinking it was Derek she was marrying but the way you described Lynch watching them, it really felt like Derek but hey you made up for it :D
gwydienne chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
I have to admit that I had to go back and re-read this chapter. I tend to read very fast (especially if I am very involved in the story) and didn't catch that not once did you mention which man she was marrying and which one was left behind. I agree - very evil, but also pure genius!
starbaby79 chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
So much angst! LUV IT
Kathy0518 chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
I have nothing to say. I am hoping with every fiber of my being that you are just playing with us and she married Derek. I mean Derek would have never waited outside, he would of stormed in and took what was his. right right right? Update soon. I am going to go cry now. Bye :'(
emzypemzy chapter 3 . 3/18/2010