Reviews for I Don't Belong To You
LesMisLover88 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Could you continue the story? I love it! Ahhh!
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Eeeeeee! I love BSB! That song is awesome!

I love how you make Rachel to be a dramatic slut of sorts. :) I love how Quinn got swept up in the music! Nice job with the whole combing the people
nirricles-happen chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Omg this story is so good I love the idea of the Glee club being the bullying ones in those days. Ken as coach :/ random.

I finally got around to reading this one :D It's been sitting in an open tabs for like two days, yelling at me to read it :P.
Streetlightgeek17 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
I really hope that you update soon. This is by far one of the most entertaining takes on Quill that I have ever read.
MyBodyIsBrokenYoursIsBent chapter 3 . 4/1/2010

Seriously, she was awesome!

Anyway, glad to see things started moving along for Quill. Can't wait for the next chapter! I really hope Will can convince her to join the Glee Club... That would be great for Rachel. It'd bring her down a bit. She needs that cause she's a real B.
teskodanceparty chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
oh my god!

i'm not even a little ashamed that i squealed like a little kid

when they started singing larger than life.

i feel bad for rachel, really i do. and i like that

i like this story in general actually

keep up the good times
MyBodyIsBrokenYoursIsBent chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
I really like this concept...

The first chapter left me a little wary of the story but I'm glad I added it to my alert list anyway. You have no idea how glad I am that I did.

You manage to keep Quinn really in character so writing most of the story from her perspective is a really good move. Will is also a very credible character: he is just the right mix of the current Will with a pinch of teenager.

Looking forward to seeing Sue as a teen... Wonder if she's still as bad... Keep it up!
teskodanceparty chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
oh wow.

this AU you've set up is amazing so far

and I love your characterization of Quinn and Will

and i can't wait for the next part.
Law Denvir chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Cool. I will definatly be reading this. I do think you should tell us the ages of the people though, i was really confused at the start, LOL. But yes, keep updating, i will be reading. :)
WillandQuinnFan chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Very intresting idea. I love Will and Quinn and can't wait to read more.
Luleti chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
is a much alternative reality but still is pretty cool. I'm anxious to know what will happen after. *O*
A Amanda A chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
very interesting :) ud soon!