Reviews for Reprieve
liliesandroses54 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I love this pairing, I never thought about them together until I read your stories. I can't help but link this to In Stiches. In the one where he is eating cake and says that it doesn't make up for property damage. I see this as a kind of prequel to that sentence.
deleted9 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Aww, what an adorable scene between them though. I love these..I like seeing the characters like this! Great story!
Night Monkey chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I actually just got the Long Halloween last week, so I know exactly what you're talking about. Batman does indeed bring one righteous beatdown Crane's way. You know, if the Scarecrow didn't honestly deserve it for trying to poison people and steal stuff, it would be even sadder.

But having Harley there to take care of him is just adorable. I love how she's breaking down doors, looking for him. It's very sweet, in a property-damaging kind of way. Those two do make a lovely pair, even if it could never work because the Joker would snap Crane in two if he found out. But I love this story, I think it's great.

I'm also glad it's a wee bit longer. The drabbles are always excellent, but the slightly longer stuff makes me happier longer!
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Heh. Harley with a sledgehammer is an amusing image. Fun little drabble.
Anime Monster chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
You know I read Long Halloween and I can't recall where Scarecrow gets beaten up. I would look it up, but I can't figure out where I stashed it. The only time I distinctly recall him appearing in Long Halloween is towards the end, yet I'm certain that he was in there more.

This is very good. For some reason I'm putting Harley with a regular sledge hammer (rather than the oversized mallet that she carries around) and it's forming a rather amusing image. Harley looking like a demented clown crossed with one of those female riveters from World War II (except with a sledgehammer propped against her shoulder).

Anyways, I have to cut this short, my cat is being a pain in the butt (try typing on a laptop that's on your lap with a cat that is determined to sit on your chest, and you'll find what I mean).