Reviews for Days of Hana
EchidnaPower chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I've been wondering where this story went. Now I know why I couldn't find it. The story revolves around Hana, but she's not one of the characters involved according to the search terms. Anyway, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed what was here and I hope one day you decide to come back to it. This site can always use more good writers like you.
Pavelius chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
I just stumbled over this fine piece of art...

Really good story and the inclusion of Hana is nice...

I hope you wont need so long again for updating

Keep it up

P.S. Gemini gene-spliced himself with his dog (Pepe was his name i guess)?
Robert Teague chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
Glad to see an update, since you left us in a bad spot. : )

Good chapter, with lots going on.

I really like how you work with Hana; keeping her in character and in the thick of things.

Great work!
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
Quite the spectacle there. From the internal ambush to the training video for the ages at GJ, quite the spectacle. And Ron can run voice overs for Kim any day. Hope he gets to contribute to some highlights too.

But for all Betty seems to be banking on, I hope she includes Ron and Rufus in her plans for Kim.

She would be mistaken if she did.

Jimmy1201 chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
Was very pleasantly surprised to see an update to one of my favorite stories. It was good to finally see the resolution of Hanna vs the WWE henchman. I thought Gemini was little over the top, but then I he was no stranger that Monkey Fist when it comes to personal genetic modifications. Hoping for more Hanna goodness in the future...

pbow chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Don't worry about it. I've almost done the same thing while posting. That's why I have a spiral bound notebook that lists the dates chapters are posted and the number of words in the chapter. It's just a little reminder for me. Gawd, I can be so anal at times.

I'l anxiously await your next chappy.

Live Large,

RonFan chapter 12 . 4/9/2011
I agree, this chapter is almost exactly like it was last update. Were is a new chapter.
pbow chapter 12 . 4/9/2011
I don't know why, but this whole chapter sounded very familiar as I read it. Is it an edited re-post or am I suddenly getting psychic?

I can't wait for the next chappy.

dex drako chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
good to see you posting against and don't worry life hits me upside the head all the time.

good chapter btw, kim would never be as good at shooting as the other because its not her thing. but she would have beaten will times easy on the rest of the track.

can wait to see what happens next chapter with hana it should be fun.
CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 7/18/2010
Kim's little foray into the world of showing up Will Du postponed by another plot GJ couldn't forestall, all seem to have their hands full from Agent Alpha's infiltration of the base.

But so far it seems only Kim is up for recruitment and I think GJ will have to reconsider Ron if they want Kim at all.

Now the super ninja baby seems to be in dire straights as her misstep left her in the sights of Alpha's weapon. Hope the Boom was Kim or Ron entering the office...

dex drako chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
good chapter.

lol that little perview makes me think this GJ base is going to be needing some major remolding after ron rips the place apart to get to hana. yeah most likely not but itt does seem that GJ is going to a face full of MMP from either ron, hana or both.

should be fun to watch.
princessvmlg chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
Another great chapter you got here.

Wade is always interrupting. Uggh!

Ok, so let's teach Will Du a lesson.

Looking forward for next chapter ;)
CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
Some serious background politics of the spy-world seems to be lurking around Team Possible, especially Kim and Wade. But I think it would not be in their interests to ignore Ron and company, especially the blond boyfriend of their main target.

Still the competitive ones, Du and Kim. Well we'll see just how this all plays out.

Robert Teague chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
I have to admit I had trouble getting into this story; the first chapter was hard to stay interested in for some reason. But once past it, the effort has been rewarded.

A long but not overly complex story, and good use of the characters and situations from the show. I like how you get into people's heads and tell us what they are feeling, and why. In particular I like the way you write Tara and Barkin (though I can't stand him). Well done!

I do think that, by this point, Kim should be more secure in her relationship with Ron than you show her being. I agree Kim might have some lingering concerns about Yori, but she badly overreacted to the crowds around Ron when he had Hana at school. If you were playing that for laughs, then for me it failed because the tone was serious.

I thought you had forgotten the rumor Bonnie started, and wish Tara had had a chance to give her an earfull about it. The dismissal of that subplot felt kinda shoved in at the last second. It would have been interesting for them to go back to school after the weekend in Japan and THEN find out about it. Yori would probably make the trip to Middleton just to teach Bonnie a lesson. : )

Speaking of the Queen B, I liked how her encounter with Hana has given her pause, and maybe a chance to re-evaluate herself and her relationships.

I'll be keeping an eye on this story; well done, and looking forward to more!
princessvmlg chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
And I'm still enjoying this story. :D
Love the Dr. P and Ron talk.

Great chapter!
Looking forward for next one :)