Reviews for An Affair To Remember
saoyedaoez01 chapter 16 . 9/16
Is there a continuation or sequel to this? I want to hear more about Carina Rose and future Malfoy children. ;) Loved it all. Thank you.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 14 . 9/16
I like it a lot: Carina Rose.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 12 . 9/16
Finally, she told D about the baby. I’m glad Ron behaved with the news of the baby and the father.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 10 . 9/16
Whew! What a relief. They’re back together. For a bit there I thought you wanted them to split permanently. I wanna know his reaction to baby news next.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 7 . 9/15
I can’t handle this. I wish Draco and Hermione would sit down and talk. I’m sure it’s just a misunderstanding. I don’t wanna lose Draco to Helena even though I don’t like Hermione at times. Lol. They need to make up. Great chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 6 . 9/15
Neville has always been a sweet friend to Hermione. Looks like Hermione got some issues at hand. If her earrings from Draco are magical I wonder (and maybe he didn’t see it) if he didn’t see that Hermione and Ron had agreed on a divorce. Love this chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 5 . 9/15
That was very sad. A lot of trials when one marries young or when a couple marries for th wrong reasons. It’s good that they’re going to stay friends.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 4 . 9/15
I like Theodore Nott. I don’t recall him in the HP series. But I believe he was in the books. I like Theo and Draco’s friendship for some reason even though they come pureblood/Dark side. In fact! I think I like T & D’s friendship better than the Golden Trio. Good chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 3 . 9/15
Well, she’s a bit at a loss.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 2 . 9/14
When something wrong feels so right. Such is life. Great chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 1 . 9/14
First chapter only and it’s already good. Sounds like Hermione has a lot of thinking to do in regards to her marriage. However, seems like she’s already made a decision from her secret meetings with Draco. And as for our favorite Slytherin what else can I say about the lover boy. The guy is just one hot mess. ;)
somethingnew2016 chapter 16 . 9/6
I really wish the was more. I can't wait to see how Draco's parents react when they find out.
strangewastelandninja chapter 16 . 9/4
i need to know more!
Please, please come back to this story! I love it!
Already so good!