Reviews for An Affair To Remember
Sggmarie chapter 16 . 9/20/2022
Please, please, please finish! I’m a new mom with a 5 month old. I don’t have free time. Reading your stories in little increments of time is something for me. I love your writing, please I plead with you to update this and your other stories.
TrixieDust chapter 16 . 7/2/2022
Oh. where have you gone? I hope you came COVID just fine. It's so unlike you to not be working creatively, and yet, no stories here. Please drop a note if you've moved elsewhere. I think I've been reading your stories since the very beginning.
TatyGuerrero chapter 10 . 5/11/2022
Bloody hell, I cry with my baby, I could feel all the pain like mine. And, at the end, is everything a fucking lie?
Well, Nice to play, I really fall in the tramp jeje.
Like always, I send you all my love, darling.
TatyGuerrero chapter 6 . 5/11/2022
OMG! I only have two words... Fuck me!
TatyGuerrero chapter 1 . 5/11/2022
Oh My Godness! This was pure fire throght my veins.
In this point, you have to know the fact that I am going to be an annoying in the nearly future, Even if you, my new favorite writer, never read my reviews. Please, forgive me, I am mad and have tendencies to obessed so, good luck with that.
With love for you from this part of the continent. See you soon
Guest chapter 16 . 4/20/2022
I need the next epeidode NOW
MikaelsonChicka chapter 16 . 3/16/2022
Will this be continued?
Katnibellamione chapter 8 . 3/10/2022
I knew there was a reason I've never liked Romione divorce fics...

By the way, you hit 1,500 reviews on June 20th, 2018. Congrats for reaching 1,600 reviews on March 10th, 2022!
statetech0 chapter 7 . 3/10/2022
The way Minerva describes Draco's obsession with Hermione... little boys playing with little girls' pigtails... is actually, when put like that like, is an argument for why this ship doesn't work. It might seem clever to try and read something deeper into how Draco treated Hermione when they were young, but maybe he was simply just mean to her because he thought her beneath him, or hated her, or whatever.
triojediknights chapter 6 . 3/10/2022
First of all, McLaggen was never even on the list officially. Hermione didn't even kiss him! Second of all, Krum as her first kiss was when she was 14 and he was... what? 20? So that breaks all kind of sex with a minor laws! Draco is a whiny little prat!
CaliforniaTexasNorthCarolina chapter 5 . 3/10/2022
I actually laughed when Harry called out his warning of "Hermione, the soup! It's boiling over!" It's like the part in Robin Hood where he's daydreaming about Maid Marian, and Little John goes, "You're burning the chow!"
LawrenceDaddarioWatsonStewart chapter 4 . 3/10/2022
Theo Nott trying to drug her? NOT OK!
StarPotterTwilightHunger chapter 3 . 3/10/2022
35th wedding anniversary? Assuming she and Ron got married at 18, right after the war, that would put Hermione in her mid-fifties. That alone is interesting to explore her sexuality in middle-age, but... if this is 2006, and the way ended in 1998... timeline doesn't add up. Hermione should be not even thirty here.
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 2 . 3/10/2022
The bastard is going to get her pregnant if they're not careful!
WizMonCruWil chapter 1 . 3/10/2022
To celebrate your publication anniversary, I thought I'd come back to this one. Probably the finest Dramione smut ever written, and that's not hyperbole. I always get to hard reading it!
1,607 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »