Reviews for An Affair To Remember
triojediknights chapter 16 . 5/30
I must say, I am very impressed that you have kept up with this story since 2010. Lesser authors would have abandoned this effort long ago, I imagine. We have all been anxiously awaiting since Christmas for Chapter 17; I hope it will be soon! Given the teaser for the next installment, I imagine we are coming close to a happily ever after, hmmm?
WizMonCruWil chapter 16 . 5/15
HEY! I LOVE this story. It inspired me to write a Dramione adultery fic of my own. Only this one doesn't ignore the Epilogue. Hermione has Rose and Hugo with Ron. Read it, if you have the time. I know it's not as good as yours, but... give it a shot!
roveme chapter 16 . 5/15
I think you've a stereotype for all your stories or most of it in which Hermione is always have low self-esteem and less experience whereas Draco will be over-confident and know-it-all person who will make her cry and then patch up even after "shagging" many in name of resentment or to-make-her-jealous theme. Ron will cheat on her and Harry will take his side. Hermione's back bone will be crushed and whenever she see Draco she will "melt" in doormat style. Hermione is actually ooc and draco also as we've seen how hermione is actually quite popular and confident also while Draco is on the contrary have low self-esteem and have many insecurities.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 5/9
I understand why Hermione wouldn’t like to be an adulteress, after all that would still kind of make her a hypocrite if that’s the behaviour she can’t tolerate in Ron. Although I like her vengeful too!
HPForever24 chapter 16 . 4/20
Love the story so far! PLEASE CONTINUE!
HermionenDraco368 chapter 1 . 4/11
loved the story can't wait for an update!
Cori.A.Carmins chapter 16 . 4/10
Brilliant story so far! Can’t wait to read more!
I 3 Dramione chapter 7 . 3/27
OHHH HELL FUCKING NO THIS IS SHITE (not the story, the fact hermione and draco aren't together) I WANTED HOT LOVEY DOVEY STUFF... Promise me you will give us *cough, cough, me* good dramione love.
guest chapter 16 . 2/24
this is a such a great story, please update it soon! i've been reading through all your stories and must tell you what an incredible writer you are - you manage to really draw us in and evoke such feeling. please come back to all that are unfinished, and keep your new creativity going as well. i will eagerly await each of your updates!
StupendousMysticWerewolf chapter 16 . 2/20
I've just read through this story and I have to say I loved it! Please update soon! I can't wait to see how the Malfoys react to Hermione being pregnant! Can't wait for it to be updated!
RumNRaisins chapter 5 . 1/30
This story makes me want to listen to Eminem and Ed Sheeran's River
sjrodgers23 chapter 16 . 1/25
Please more please love it so far thank you
Please continue with this story!
VanCullen chapter 16 . 1/19
Awww I love it. Please continue!
I'm so glad for an update! I really love this story! Can't wait to see how Theo helps Hermione.
1,496 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »