Reviews for An Affair To Remember
Sudhankadam chapter 16 . 12/13/2021
Please update soon
MylinLee15 chapter 16 . 8/9/2021
I LOVE this story. I know it’s a few years old but I really hope you finish it. This is so far one of my absolute favorite of all your Dramione fan fics. This and ErosPsyche. For now I’ll let my own imagination run wild. Here’s to hoping they become completed stories.

You are truly a talented writer.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2021
I’m reading your book on An Affair To Remember now so far it’s the best one I’ve had the pleasure to read. Thank you!
vrabes chapter 16 . 7/22/2021
This is the fourth dramione fic I've read this week with no ending... I'm dying. But this story is so beautifully written! Definitely one of my favorites of all time!
Dramione fan chapter 16 . 7/17/2021
I just wanted to say that I loved the way you portrayed Draco as a kind and caring man and I’ve been falling in love with this story
ariana chapter 16 . 6/25/2021
i love this plz more!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/15/2021
Please come back to this story, it’s beautiful.
Deanna Halliwell chapter 16 . 5/6/2021
I absolutely adore this story and hope you continue it! Thank you for sharing your creative genius!
Meimeireads chapter 16 . 3/29/2021
I’m sad that this revision hasn’t been completed after all this time. It’s disappointing to have a complete story taken down abs only partially put back up.
Lolo chapter 1 . 2/7/2021
Don't know why you had to revise this story, thought is fine as it was. Now it's waiting for it to be completed?
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2021
PLEASE KEEP WRITINH THIS
MeBooksAndCleverness chapter 15 . 9/7/2020
Hiiiiii, I'm back (lol I'm posting so many reviews at once) I really hope that you also continue this story. Your left it on such a cliff-hanger with you "Next up..."! Also there are some really amazing things in the story, like Hermione and Helena meeting, sneaking around the halls at night, in this story.
Hoping that you update,
Me
PS: I'm posting this on chap 15 because a year ago I reviewed this story and now I want to again and I can't review on the same chap.
missmckay11 chapter 16 . 8/21/2020
Can’t wait for more!
lilvictoire chapter 16 . 8/21/2020
Oooo so nice to see them all grow up a bit. Please keep writing this one! I want to know what Lucius and Narcisa think!
LadyKahlan chapter 1 . 7/29/2020