Reviews for An Affair To Remember
RiddleMeMalfoy chapter 1 . 6/24
LOVE THIS SO MUCH! PLZ UPDATE!
RadiateLove.Always chapter 15 . 6/23
Brilliant!
RadiateLove.Always chapter 12 . 6/23
Love it!
I am absolutely in love this story! It has taken me months to find a well-written, amazing story such as this one. I do hope that you'll update this soon. Thank you for filling my mind with wonderful dramione images. :)
janjan2009 chapter 15 . 6/12
Loved!
malugargula chapter 15 . 6/11
Loving it :)
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 15 . 6/8
This chapter is fabulous! Loving this story!
Rose Argeneau chapter 15 . 6/7
Thanks for writing! Very enjoyable to read! I'm excited to see what happens next.
hey rzzmg,
i've tried reading loads of fanfiction over the past years and only yours actually draws me in. your writing is wonderful and i was so sad when you didn't update for awhile but i'm so glad you feel better about writing now! it's summer for me so no school meaning i can binge read your stories now! thanks for updating and keep up the great work :))
- one of your rly happy fans
SusanMarieS chapter 15 . 6/6
That was awesome. Thank you.
redskittlsbaby3 chapter 15 . 6/6
SQUEAL!in love!
fluidangles chapter 15 . 6/6
whoo, so the last chapter was amazing, so much fluff after all the angst. loved the game and the grand gesture and Ginny's and Neville's reactions were precious. can't wait for the next chapter
Renea13 chapter 15 . 6/5
Ohhhhhhh my gosh am I excited for next chapter! Bout damn time! I'm so very glad he won the game! Harry was cool about it too and congratulating him and everyone clapping and I'm so happy for our boy. (-:
aliduck chapter 15 . 6/3
Hi RZZMG, thanks for the update; loved how you portrayed Draco's vulnerable side here, I think the way he covers his fear of rejection under a veneer of cocky over-confidence is very endearing...
Sundaegirl99 chapter 15 . 6/3